Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Isn't that exvelocity's orange supra? Either that or it belongs to a friend of his, but that guy had a T78, theres a dyno vid somewhere of it. That Diablo is fucking sick! Don't even wanna think about how much a twin supercharger kit for that costs :cool: Wish there was a way to download this vid :(

·
Banned
460 Posts
hey guys, im the one who shot this footage and made the video..im presonal freinds of both the owners..owner of the supra is Wes, car was built by stage 6 motorsports here in jacksonville..the owner of the lambo is Joe, he is the president of a world-wide computer company that writes software for cat scans and MRI's..i have plenty more videos of both cars..there actually was a tragic accident with the lambo about 5months ago where is caught fire and burnt to the ground while he was taking me on a ride..have it all on tape..i will post them up when im done edditing them...let me know if yall have any questions about the cars!

·
Banned
460 Posts
unfortunatly we cant arrange any more new footage of the two cars, seeing that the lambo is now gone, and wes sold the supra, (to another local friend of mine) The chase car in the end of the vid with the diablo is the SL55 (runs 12.40's) and the lambo left him like no tomarrow!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Damn, so that's the lambo that burned to the ground? I've read about this few months ago on some forum....could've been here on sf.com...

What did he get in replacement of the lambo?

·
Banned
460 Posts
He replace the lambo with an 05' Mercedes Benz, SL65 V-12 Twin turbo, upgraded KLEEMAN chip, lowered, Izamen exhaust, 19'' HRE's..its the only Mars Red one in the U.S.A right now...def. not a bad replacement..he actually called me today, he wants to make some new videos of the new car! will post some soon!

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Pics and vids as soon as you can would be great. Did you have any pics of the engine in the Lambo? Also, is there anyway to get these on a real server where you can download them? Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
A buddy of mine bought the car back from Joe...he's looking to rebuild the car or to put it on Ebay ! The twin supercharger setup costs 80k to install.

The engine is hardly damaged, with the exception of the drivers side intake. The fire seems to have started at or around the oil cooler.

The pics...

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Did the factory drivetrain handle all that HP or were aftermarkey axles used? Also, any ideas on torque numbers and at what RPM?

·
Banned
460 Posts
ALEX-LAMBO said:
Sorry i don't get it ! :dunno:
there was a cell phone left in the car, when it caught fire and we didnt find it after we were allowed to collect anything that was still left in the car..maybe its under the seat of something, not that its salvadgeable.. i was just saying..

1 - 20 of 72 Posts