Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a damn good race. I had him from the get-go, but we have had even closer races, some where he won.

Enjoy.....SUPRAvs.RX-7

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
jkisneffect said:
hey alex i posted the video on the rx7 club forums
they were not happy:D

ill call you tomm ill have plates for my fd be safe jk
Link? I wanna see the reaction to the ownage :D

The FD can nevar l0s3! Teh 50/50 = the winnar!

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Awesome vid, your car is killer man! :cool: Hopefully I'll see it in person one day.

"nice k... wait... aaah the supra won wtf? that's pretty :ghey: "
-moron

Chris

·
Privateer
417 Posts
buying a supra is like buying a vette...u must have to compensate for lack of fullness in the crotch area...

don't be upset just because we can hang w/ if not beat your 3.0 "monsters" with our tiny little 1.3 liter rotaries...over and over again this forum shows me why i chose to buy an rx7 over a supra...the scene is so much more friendly...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nice kill. Very nice car.!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
ricegti said:
buying a supra is like buying a vette...u must have to compensate for lack of fullness in the crotch area...

don't be upset just because we can hang w/ if not beat your 3.0 "monsters" with our tiny little 1.3 liter rotaries...over and over again this forum shows me why i chose to buy an rx7 over a supra...the scene is so much more friendly...
Fullness in the crotch area hunh....? Is that why you whimpered away when the supra scene wasn't friendly enough for you???
You over exagerate on the supra scene...becuase I know a lot of supra guys that are just plain down to earth guys that just like to mess around and have fun. Looks like you were on a tail end of a joke and took it personal or something.... you have to let loose alittle and don't take things so seriously = )

·
Registered
101 Posts
Why are RX-7 owners always so touchy about this. You chose to buy a 7 over a Supra because the scene is "friendlier"? Indeed...

·
Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts
ricegti said:

If you buy a car because of the community then you are not a true enthusiast of that marque.

FD's are great cars for the road course. Light and quick. They are a different type of vehicle than the Supra.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts