Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Where to now?
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i havent been able to get on here much lately what with work and the new house.

are we still going to meet up at the 56th st. parking lot to caravan down to cetrailia saturday? i cant remember what time we met up there last year. i thought it was 10-11ish.

mike, is your group planning on stopping there again on your way down like last year? if so what time do you think you will be rolling through. this way we can setup a time to make sure everyone is there and ready to roll out when you guys get there.

-Brian

· 900 BHP Club :)
5,804 Posts
Sounds good. Let's meet there between 10:15 and 10:45 and plan on hitting the road by 11. That will give us an hour to get to Centralia.

· Where to now?
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its not at the tacoma mall. its a small parking lot just off the 56th st. exit.

metting there 10:00-10:45 so we can head out when the group from up north rolls in.

(from I5 north) you take the 56th st. exit make a left at the light. and go straight through the next light. we will be just off to the left in a parking lot.

(from I5 south) take 56th st. exit. take overpass over I5. take a left at the light and we are on the left in a parking lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.