Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my tail light indicator on, which would indicate i have a tail light out, but i dont, does it cover the side markers too? also when driving down the street if i hit the brakes the dash lights dim along with the clock, what might be the cause of this?

· 1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,696 Posts
Nose, i have the same problem. I have replaced ALL BULBS and all my lights work including the LED 3rd stop light on the wing. I had my harness by passed from that box due to them not working one rainy day. I wonder if the rewire is doing it.

· Registered
14 Posts
As was said above corrosion can cause this my drivers side tail was coroded, the light still came on but was more dim than the passenger side cleaned up the contacts and the indicator light went out as well the tail light became brighter. But I imagine a bad ground causing a short could cause this as well.

· Registered
397 Posts
nose-gobblin said:
not cutting i want everything stock to work but i will check for corrosion since my spoilder causes water to get it maybe it got into the lights, thans

Same, if all else fails search around for a good used sensor box, or i believe toyota still has some new for the right price. :1poke:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.