Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
At My Signal Unleash Hell
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My brother's 93 MKIV NA has a problem with the tail lights, they don't work.. only the long little one on the hatch. We took out his brake light switch thingy (located in the rear fender on the driver's side) and we put in my brake light switch thingy (95 MKIV NA) and the tail lights still don;t work and this time neither the little long light on the hatch.
Someone told me that there is a fix to this problem on WWW.MKIV.COM but something is wrong with it and I can't get to it.
I was wondering if someone knows how to fix this. Inspections is due.
Thanks in advance.

S

·
0 Posts
oliver said:
Hello all,
My brother's 93 MKIV NA has a problem with the tail lights, they don't work.. only the long little one on the hatch. We took out his brake light switch thingy (located in the rear fender on the driver's side) and we put in my brake light switch thingy (95 MKIV NA) and the tail lights still don;t work and this time neither the little long light on the hatch.
Someone told me that there is a fix to this problem on WWW.MKIV.COM but something is wrong with it and I can't get to it.
I was wondering if someone knows how to fix this. Inspections is due.
Thanks in advance.
try and measure the + cables to the taillights before you start buying/changing something :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts