Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the difference between 93-96 and 97-98 tail lights? I know they fit but how are they different?
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i found a set of lights in my garage and dont know what type they are.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stud said:
Whats the difference between 93-96 and 97-98 tail lights? I know they fit but how are they different?

www.Powerhouseracing.com
they have a set of 93-96 taillights. They have a wide inventory on those taillights it seems. Just compare em I guess I got no other way sorry

-Dino
 

·
Formerly NA-TT
Joined
·
1,268 Posts
Stud said:
i found a set of lights in my garage and dont know what type they are.

I call :bsflag: Who just finds Supra tails in their garage? Wait, are you sure you didn't find them attached to the back of a civic?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,826 Posts
Supra SONIC said:
I call :bsflag: Who just finds Supra tails in their garage? Wait, are you sure you didn't find them attached to the back of a civic?
Of course he's full of shit. Why wouldn't he be? Who the hell finds Supra lights in the garage and doesn't know whether or not they are pre-97's? Stud, you know they fit? Of course they'll fit! They'll fit if they're Supra tail lights that came off a Supra right? Therefore, they came off your Honda.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the 97-98 are smoked and th3 93-96 are brighter colors

theyre worth about $200 a pair
 

·
Bad Texan Boy
Joined
·
4,266 Posts
SupraGang said:
the 97-98 are smoked and th3 93-96 are brighter colors

theyre worth about $200 a pair

Actually, I paid $155 plus tax for 1998 taillights from Jay Marks Toyota. It comes with harness and bulbs.

1993-1996 taillights would be cheaper than $155.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
VINZE said:
Of course he's full of shit. Why wouldn't he be? Who the hell finds Supra lights in the garage and doesn't know whether or not they are pre-97's? Stud, you know they fit? Of course they'll fit! They'll fit if they're Supra tail lights that came off a Supra right? Therefore, they came off your Honda.
How am i suppose to know. -If i never had a supra. Even if they came off a honda, it doesn't make them less Supra Lights. Wanted to put them on ebay, can't if i dont know their specifics. - But great judgements, i would probably do the same.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
93-96 = bad

97-98 = good


little refrence tool there
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
46,551 Posts
SupraGang said:
the 97-98 are smoked and th3 93-96 are brighter colors

theyre worth about $200 a pair
New [97-98] version = list 108.00 ea cost 79.00 ea + 8.50 UPS ground = 166.50

Bulbs/lamp assy/wire harness included.
 

·
Bad Texan Boy
Joined
·
4,266 Posts
Stud, you're not allow to sell any stock parts on sf.com under 100 posts unless mod, smod, and admin can vouch for you.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top