Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. I am not new to the forum, but I do have a new Supra. I am CLToy on most other forums...wish I could change my username on here. I acquired a 1993 TT6SP from a shady dealer in AZ. After getting the car home, I fixed all the leaks, repaired the suspension, and replaced the blown turbo. It was time to hit the road; what better place than the Tail of the Dragon!

This is celicasupra.com annual event, but since myself and a few others were in MKIV's, I thought that maybe you would also enjoy the video.

My new Supra...

The video...

Thanks...hope you enjoyed.

·
Super Moderator
10,050 Posts
Cool Video, and that looks like a cool meet to attend, too!

This doesn't belong in the new members forum, though, especially since you're an '05. Post count be damned! :beer:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I am glad you enjoyed the video.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yeah pretty cool video man. Ive been there in my corvette and it was a blast.

·
Boost Junkie
12,489 Posts
Definitely not a road for the faint of heart. Good looking Dawg you have.

Steve

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments guys. I am glad that you liked the video. My skills, at working videos and at driving, are improving each year. It is almost too busy sometimes. Much of the Dragon is at low speed simply from traffic and not because the car is at its limit.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Here is a pic I posted to our Facebook page.(I'm part owner of 129slayer.com) Mine doesn't have all the watermarks on it LOL. I shot these pics. I take my supra to the Dragon all the time and have never had an issue. Just have to watch out for everyone else. Early mornings or late at night is the best time to go to avoid traffic.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very cool. Thank you for the compliment of posting my Supra!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts