Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if this is a repost but ive been looking for hours and could not find anything that helps.

my right reverse light on my taillight blew out so i found some replacement bulbs but have no idea how to access the bulbs of the tail lights. others cars have a hatch that opens in the trunk directly to the back of the tail light and i cant find the supra's. help please

·
Band on the Run
1,047 Posts
Hey there phatmanscoot. Its pretty easy. Theres two sets of screws holding the taillights in place. Open the trunk lid and you should be able to see them. You just unscrew the two sets of screws and then pull the taillight a little loose and itll pop out a little then the wires and the back of the taillight will be exposed. Then just twist the wire for the broken bulb and the bulb will be released with the wire. Then just change the bulb and twist it back in the taillight. Then secure the taillight back in its position then just put the screws back in. The whole process should take you no longer then 3 minutes. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you very much i really appreciate it

·
Original owner, March '94
224 Posts
Have a towel handy, in case you need to set the tail light down and not scratch up your bumper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts