Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Other than the wing and the diffuser, those lights would look damn good. but it would take lots of custom work!

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
does the side moulding say 3.0L twinturbo R???? 2jz, lights look real not photoshopped.

·
Needs More 1jz
987 Posts
yeah theres a company that does it i forget the name they want your stock tail lights and like 800 bucks or somethin crazy tho.

they do the turn signals too and the marker lights. i forgot their website or id post it up.

·
Registered
219 Posts
yeah i cant seem to find it/think of it either. I was actually considering doing it, that is after my paint/interior/motor is done (basically the whole car :hahano: )

·
is on supramania more
319 Posts
yea they look amazing!! I want a pair for my pre 89!! But its like $1200 for the tails alone. :eek:

·
is on supramania more
319 Posts
btw where did u get the pics of that sick mkIII Russianmk3???

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
I'll send you $200 paypal right now if you convert my current taillights to LED's and make them look like clearcorners.com's tails..
x2

Somebody that knows how to do it should step up and get started, I'd imagine if your prices were reasonable then you could make a fair amount of money.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
the only issue is getting LED's in bulk to do it, the boards and stuff are cheap after that...

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
$200 + the materials and you have yourself a deal.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts