Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lease is almost up at my apt., and looking to move out somewhere else until I find myself a house to buy.

Need garage space for a dawg too.

Anyone need a roomate? Otherwise its back to the apartment for another lease term.

Let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
418 Posts
When does your lease run up? A friend of mine are looking for a 3rd person, but it won't be until the end of july(my lease ends july 31st). We havn't decided where yet, so garage, ect can be taken into consideration. I'm up by USF btw.

Jon

·
Banned
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, looks like I found a house. But its empty... lol ... if anyone needs a place and would like to split rent, please contact me for info. 2 car garage, etc.

Thanks.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
PM me the info on the place and how much

·
Banned
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
USFmk4 said:
When does your lease run up? A friend of mine are looking for a 3rd person, but it won't be until the end of july(my lease ends july 31st). We havn't decided where yet, so garage, ect can be taken into consideration. I'm up by USF btw.

Jon
Sorry totally missed this.... I'm looking to move mid-end of May...early June at the latest, so I don't think that would work. :( But if things change I will let you know.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
phorcefed00 said:
Bump....anyone?? :biggrin:
ill take some info nothe house (rent, utilities all money involved setup lcation etc )

thanks man

jayson

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
That's Perfect!!!!... VJ you comning on Sat right? (I put you down as confirmed)

RTA... Sure... Why till august? Talk to me on Sat.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
werd...

*technically, she hasnt started D/H yet, so she wouldnt REALLY need a transfer, just an acceptance :)*

·
Registered
366 Posts
My brother desperately needs a roomate!! He is in the temple terrace area- at the Preserve: 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with a 2 car garage...pool view. If you are still interested i urge you to give him a call....hes definetly a cool guy :) I just gave him a call and he is willing to meet up with you and show you the place anytime. I'll PM you his personal info

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey, my friend had something come up and most likely won't be able to room with me next year, so I'm looking for a new place.

My lease ends July 31st here. I'm looking to spend under $500 for rent and utilities, preferably with a garage as an option, and somewhere in the USF area.

Dan, how much is the rent at your brother's place?

Thanks guys,
Jon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts