Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey looking for ANYONE in the Tampa area to step up and run someone from a dig.

Just read this thread on TR, and would like to share with you guy's:

Come Here

Thanks guy's :bigthumb:

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
That guy just needs a good hard punch in the face... I read the first three sentences and I'd like to punch him... He's the epitome of red neck DOM owners...

*Let me finish reading this nonsense, I might have more to say :)*

EDIT: Actually just about everyone that responded on that thread needs a good punch in the face... Bunch of dueche bags jerkin off to hot rod mag and nuttin everytime they hear "NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT!"

He was "skerd"... Who are these f'n hill billies? What is this, the red neck revival crew?

Who were they talking about anyway? Someone oh here? Was it Kirk? :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, someone on here needs to step up and stomp on the dude and his "STANG"... If not, I'll do it when I come down...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reign_Maker said:
That guy just needs a good hard punch in the face... I read the first three sentences and I'd like to punch him... He's the epitome of red neck DOM owners...

*Let me finish reading this nonsense, I might have more to say :)*

EDIT: Actually just about everyone that responded on that thread needs a good punch in the face... Bunch of dueche bags jerkin off to hot rod mag and nuttin everytime they hear "NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT!"

He was "skerd"... Who are these f'n hill billies? What is this, the red neck revival crew?

Who were they talking about anyway? Someone oh here? Was it Kirk? :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, someone on here needs to step up and stomp on the dude and his "STANG"... If not, I'll do it when I come down...

I know most of the big single guy's around here, and have no idea who this guy is.
I should have warned you 1st tho, so insert my apology here: TR War Stories is made up of WAY too many rice kidz and 12 second cars.

After letting the thread go awhile, I see the Supra owner is possibly as big of a shit talker as the mustang owner. Perhaps Darwinism will run it's course sooner than later.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I posted up in there...maybe he will want to run me when my car is back up?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lessthanryan28 said:
I posted up in there...maybe he will want to run me when my car is back up?
I too am about two weeks away from completing the rebuild. Can't wait to club the seals, over the shit talking wannabe's.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Shit, if things work out with the Supra Im lookin at getting, I'll come down there and run him... It's would be a good baptism of fire for the new Supra...

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
JuicedSS262 said:
I know most of the big single guy's around here, and have no idea who this guy is.
I should have warned you 1st tho, so insert my apology here: TR War Stories is made up of WAY too many rice kidz and 12 second cars.

After letting the thread go awhile, I see the Supra owner is possibly as big of a shit talker as the mustang owner. Perhaps Darwinism will run it's course sooner than later.
Ive never heard of this guy either

·
Back to boosting!
339 Posts
Hey reign, I'll run him...raced for the first two times sun mornin and this afternoon... 4.6 gt didn't have anythin when I touched third, the mazdaspeed didn't have anything to begin with... :D :D :D I think I'm addicted...

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Jeremy, you know we're going to be terrorizing FWB... :D You need to get the boost up, quit teasing that motor with 9psi and get on it... ;)

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
never seen that car around was the guy visting or something?

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
lol.. what about the thread that got locked with Will vs the Camaro :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
Reign_Maker said:

dude umm you need to chill.. you get mad when domestic owners classify all import owners as ricers... don't classify all of us as rednecks :D

OH and there is NO replacement for displacement :eek3:

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Dude, Im chill... Im not classifying all domestic owners as hillbillies, I was classifying THOSE GUYS as hillbillies... If you read the first couple of posts, you cant deny those cats sound like yee-haw good ol boys... And I dont get mad when they call all import owners ricers, I know thats stupid... My response to them was before it came to light that the Supra owner was a monster shit talker...

But seriously dude, I grew up around the muscle cars, big bore, big stroke, big trucks, all that... I know the hard core mentality of hating anything with less than 8... Ive never been that closed minded, so listening to those guys talk all that shit just made me think of those days...

Ah, Im not mad, its more funny now than anything... I get bent for about 5 minutes then Im cool... I thought maybe they were talkin about one of our friends on here who just didnt want to race a bunch of hicks... But now it seems he was talkin shit about everyone and everything... And what was up with the bull horn? Jesus... :D

OH and there is NO replacement for displacement
OH, did that feel good? :p

There is replacement, its called forced induction... :D :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I posted on TR too, but I think this could be someone that just bought a nice car and is out talking smack... hasn't even changed out the registration yet. Prolly hear about a crash soon... I hope he keeps it safe.

I followed the war stories on TR for a while and it's not worth it... usually to much shit talking, but sometimes you get a mature race and write up following those can be pretty good, with full car specs and all.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Trust me - I have to moderate that forum, and it is vERY frustrating.

Most of the local big single guy's know me, and I do my best to keep up.

Oh and the replacement for displacement is F.I. And the repalcement for THAT is displacement + a whole helluva lot of spray. And the beat goes on and on....

·
Registered
807 Posts
What ever happened to that guy Jason with the black TT in Tampa? I think his name was Jason?

·
Registered
807 Posts
stiffler said:
I will run from a dig. Just let me know when and we can meet at Sunshine or Bradenton.

Thanks;

Matt
Matt,

I think he was wanting to race a car not the speed of light :bigthumb:

If he is dumb enough let me know so I can make some easy cash :)

Dallas

·
Registered
405 Posts
DaTruth said:
Must be nice to be fast..
umm ok.. LOL

and now don't start this as a flame war but how is FI a replacement for displacement?? you boost 22 pounds i boost 22 pounds.. who makes more power :dunno:

oh and i wasn't mad don't worry it takes alot to piss me off.. i was just more f'ing around

1 - 20 of 48 Posts