Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Kill Story King
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this topic gets posted every other week, but I need something local to me. I live in clearwater. I was looking to get smg944's shop but can't get a response. Just got my tax refund and want some fresh paint. Car also needs a door skin and rocker panel welded on, so the place needs to have a decent welding rep. Any suggestions? Would like to get the work at least started next week.
-maTT

·
Registered
763 Posts
Talk to Jerry Watterson who runs the body shop at Suncoast Chrysler.

He used to own Eurohouse Auto Body and has done several cars for my family including a couple benzos. All the work he has done that I have seen has come out flawless including a few complete repaints with color change.

His number is 727-393-4621. His extention is 293. You can also PM for his cell if needed.

I would go there for a local place that does excellent work OR you can go to the place that did Wes' car in Orlando (screen name onelove).

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Superior Auto Body on 49th. Or the shop I used to work at Tackley's Automotive on 49th and 122nd ave.

·
Kill Story King
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. Magic you won't believe how many locals I have talked to that recommend your guy. He is like legend but I can't afford his qoute. I took my car there when I got the insurance check and it was out of this world pricey. Will try superior autobody, but I was hoping to keep it on the boards as a know a least one person that has there own body shop locally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts