Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys we're holding a mini meet / dyno day at Elllis Autoworkz.

They will have their new Dyno Dynamics Dyno and will be offering two runs for $20, based on first come first served.

This meet is open to anyone, but it would be nice to see some of the other supra owners in the area that I haven't seen in a while, and meet some of you guys that have come on the scene recently.

Also there will be food, so if you can't afford luch because you spend all your cash on the Sup come have a weiner :)

More Info Here:
http://ellisautoworkz.com/dynoday.asp

mods not sure if im violating anything here since this is just posting about a meet

Hope to see some of you guys there, especially since i was working on my car during the Orlando meet.

-Ian

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
I might head over there... well see how it goes

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ hey man i think i saw your car on 4th some time last week, saw some black smoke. are your IC pipes on ok?

I was in my gf's old civic so you wouldn't have noticed me.

-ian

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
ToOsLoW4u said:
if my car is in order I'll try to make it.

good to see you got on the boards finally chris....

ian his IC pipe situation is touchy youre gonna hurt his feelings ;)

and myself and at least two other supras will be coming...at least one of which will be getting on the dyno...

cant wait

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reign_Maker said:
^^^I've never noticed you... ;)
Well ill be wearing my blue/red helmet to any and all meets so look out!!!
:sadance:

Jason cool hope to see you there as well as the F&H cars.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
cassio said:
Well ill be wearing my blue/red helmet to any and all meets so look out!!!
:sadance:

Jason cool hope to see you there as well as the F&H cars.
actually i had an idea to make a make this a little more eventful and filled day and night...so i posted this on SM:

I was thinking meet up somewhere in the area around 10. Cruise over to the dyno day event. Throw a couple of cars on (if anyone is interested). Then cruise the bridges of tampa bay to a restaraunt for dinner. And then cruise the street scene that night.

i think that would be a pretty good day and we could get upwards of 20 mk3s if organized properly. im gonna work out the details and get a cruise planned and a resturaunt picked and see if i can work out a group discount or something..... ill post up as i get the details.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
If my parts come in in time then my car might just be ready for this! :) It's been a while

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
IdealSupra said:
actually i had an idea to make a make this a little more eventful and filled day and night...so i posted this on SM:

I was thinking meet up somewhere in the area around 10. Cruise over to the dyno day event. Throw a couple of cars on (if anyone is interested). Then cruise the bridges of tampa bay to a restaraunt for dinner. And then cruise the street scene that night.

i think that would be a pretty good day and we could get upwards of 20 mk3s if organized properly. im gonna work out the details and get a cruise planned and a resturaunt picked and see if i can work out a group discount or something..... ill post up as i get the details.
keep us updated.. if its pretty big ill come over maybe with a few others..

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
IdealSupra said:

cool.

parking will be tight, but the more the merrier, as far as night activities that saturday is the 4.5 yr aniverary for me an the gf so i will be spending my time after mid to late noon with her. although she may come out there just to hang out.

also please no1 get upset with me, i am not planning anything, just letting you guys know there is going to be a nice little get together.

-ian

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kirkMKIV said:
If my parts come in in time then my car might just be ready for this! :) It's been a while
Car looked great last week, will def be a jaw dropper :)

Get 'er dun!

-ian

·
Registered
281 Posts
IdealSupra said:

Figures........No Way I'll be able to get off work for that. Once Again another meet I'll miss :crying:. Unless I can pull off some magic and work a half day or something. Guess I'll have to be nice to my boss this week :biggrin:

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
cassio said:
Car looked great last week, will def be a jaw dropper :)

Get 'er dun!

-ian
3 weeks max left... can't wait!!! Cant wait to check yours out also

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey! my IC pipes are a pain in the ying yang. Right now I have to have jayson get over here some how to do the rewire on my knock sensors....and I have to get some t clamps from AE and piping SHOULD be in order. We'll see though. Hopefully I'll be done...if not, I'll ride jayson or someone. Either way, I'll be there. lol

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
i just thin i will attend.definately need to git on the dyno , now running 15psi:D

1 - 20 of 70 Posts