Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving the other day with the targa off and I really do not like the plastic targa eyebrow things. I know how to put them down(Search Button), BUT do guys think that by taking the springs off, there will any real difference in the air traveling over and into the cockpit of the car while the targa is off?
I pushed them down while on the highway and it made a huge difference with the noise coming from them.
Just wondering.

·
rockin the two tone
191 Posts
I unhooked the springs. No more whistling and when I have the targa off the windows are down so any more wind entering the cabin is moot.

·
Space for sale
983 Posts
I'd just zip tie the shit down. I really don't know what they are for, except that they make a lot of noise and look stupid.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm surprised you all haven't realized it by now...the manufacturers put those things in there to deflect the wind out of the cockpit so it doesn't throb your head off. Drive around at varying speeds with them in, then drive around again with them off...not having them on WITH THE WINDOWS ALL THE WAY UP (forgot to add that part) makes the air pulse in the cabin so hard you can't even see straight. Maybe it's just in my car though
I admit, people generally don't put the windows up when the roof is off anyway, but I got cold one day and didn't wanna stop driving long enough to put the roof back on.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i just shaved mine the other day, dont really notice a differance :dunno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts