Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that Targas are known to have leaking problems. What is it that I have to change, how much does it cost? and what can I try to do to help it from leaking right now? Thanks

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
S E A R C H!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Go to http://www.xpnet.org/html/ and search for "targa". Or, for the simple solution, look at your roof and yo uwill see that it has rain gutters on the sides. Water is leaking into these because the seals have rotted. Insert sillicone rubber sealant into the rain gutter to seal it, this is the simple solution without having to take apart your roof.

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
better have fixed it... my passenger side is leaking, I just put silicone in it last night, think its fixed :)

·
Hair Club Member
1,004 Posts
I think I spent $130 for the front, rear and both sides of the targa. This is so cheap for this rubber, If I still lived in Wa. State, I'd be on the phone right after I bought a supra. Another thing to remember is that it will leak a bit sometime, every convertible, targa or sunroof I've owned has had a little leakage somewhere.

Chris D.
Boise

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright fellas, I did the Rubben sealant solution, Tomorrow its suppose to rain... so I guess I'll find out what happens then. I hope it works... Thanks for the help.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Ckanderson said:
S E A R C H!
search police is reminding me of the gustapo

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
hehe:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts