Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Top Down.. Twins Spinnin'
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning someone took my targa top, in carol stream off of reniassance ave close to Lies and Kuhn road. If you have any info please let me know via email or PM.

Targa top off a baltic blue supra..

[email protected]
PM me. Thanks

·
Crawlin like a Catapilla.
278 Posts
how did this happen?

·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had it outside and someone picked it up. I was cleaning the trunk, left and came back: GONE

·
RSP fetish #23 GTR driver
518 Posts
wtf...somebody got just a targa top?!???

·
Registered
191 Posts
damn...sorry to hear man. THats totally F*CKED up. I hope you get it back

·
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tell me about it!! If you could keep an eye out for a targa top for sale. If you have any info please email or pm me ASAP!! Thanks for the lookout supra owners..

ITS BALTIC BLUE so its pretty rare.

·
Boost Dealer
980 Posts
Prolly a thief who thought, that's neat. I'd be more worried that you can no longer LOCK
your car! and whatever potential thief, now knows where the cxar without a roof is.

Jeff

·
Crawlin like a Catapilla.
278 Posts
Damn, ill keep my eyes open

·
Registered
245 Posts
You sure it wasn't those recyclers that drive around looking for metal? Those guys are quick.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
People are retarded... who steals someones targa top...

·
Super Moderator
2,319 Posts
The same people who steal T-tops. They probably figure they can get some $$$ for it somewhere. At least they didn't steal anything else.

·
Registered
372 Posts
If I were you - I would walk around your neighborhood...

This is a little different but somebody stole my BBQ grill that was embeded into the ground - with underground gas & electric lines....

Found it 2 blocks away at this mexican's house (beat the fuck outta him)

=)

Police report is also key, just incase -

·
MKIII gone; MKIII to come
35 Posts
Yup, take a stroll around the few blocks in your area. Whoever took it probably didn't run far off carrying a targa. .. just hope it wasn't a homeless thinking, "wow, what a great roof for my box!"

·
Registered
100 Posts
that sux. sorry to hear that. thought i let some of you guys know that my gf parents said to watchout at night because theres been couple of kids braking into cars in Carol Stream and around the area.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
It was probably some dickhead kids. You're right about it being Baltic and rare, post your #, so if anyone sees someone selling it they can call you"My buddy needs one" and you can catch him and get it back. Are there any distinguishing marks/damage? Maybe some ricer is going to try and make his Civic a targa :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts