Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Weed-Man from 3si:

http://www.jgap.com/publicftp/3si/excaliber/VR4COBRASS.mpg

1993 3000GT VR-4 // Adapter plated TD05 16G's, S-AFC, LS6 MAF, MAF-T, 660's, hotwired walbro 255lph, SBC-iD, GReddy Type-S... I was running 93 Octane on my daily boost (16psi) / fuel settings (rich!! .98-1.0v O2's!! )

2003 Mustang Cobra // Bassani 'header-back' exhaust with X-pipe he says he's ordered the cold air intake, pulley, and a couple other little things and they should be on the car in a week or so... I'll organize a re-match.

2002(??) Camaro SS // Lid, exhaust?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rogue_Ant said:
Good kill... how is the lag with 16gs?

Rogue
That is not my car, its Weed_Man from 3si's, BUT he says that he gets full boost around 3800RPM.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Damn that was a fast VR-4, I wonder if the Cobra would have won, they should have run again.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nice kill. Thanks for the vid.!:)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gixxer_drew said:
What mods did the camaro have? very nice kill!
What the vid says and probably more I'm guessing to pull on an 03 Cobra from a roll and the Cobra not being able to pull back.

Damn that was a fast VR-4, I wonder if the Cobra would have won, they should have run again.
They are planning on running again when the Cobra gets more mods (pulley, etc). The VR-4 was running low boost (16psi) and not tuned the way he wanted (running rich). He'll probably run close to 20psi.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gixxer_drew said:
hey and what front end is that on the VR4 in your sig? it looks badass!
Thanks. (The car in my sig is mine (wish it was as fast as the one in the vid!)) :) , its a Bomex front lip.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Nice kill. I thought he would be able to pull the camaro a little harder with 16g's. Dyno tuning would go along way with that VR4.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice Kill.....What did the VR4 dyno at? Im guessing 390-400whp at 16psi right? I had a friend with a Stealth and 15G's dyno'd at 410-420whp at 18psi. A LS1 with a Lid and catback should be around 325-335rwhp. It will have a chance to pull a stock Vert 03 Cobra since it weighs more than the Coupe. The miss shift killed the 03 cobra. Im sure it would have been closer between the Cobra and SS if he didnt miss a shift.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts