Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pro RWD

Results for Qualifying Round 3

ATCO, N.J. - SCS-4 - Notes from final, round 3 qualifying in Pro RWD at the NHRA Xplod Sport Compact Drag Racing Series, Fifth Annual Northeast NHRA Sport Compact Nationals listing lane, driver name, elapsed time/top speed this round, position in order following run, best prior elapsed time/speed, and position in order prior to run:

Left Lane: Gary Lee White Runs 6.936/202.06, Now #3
Best prior run: 7.048/198.44, Was #3
Right Lane: Matt Scranton Runs 6.626/214.01, Now #2
Best prior run: 6.585/214.96, Was #2
7:50 p.m. Game on! Scranton's Red Ride Revolution machine looks like a 6.60's bracket car this weekend - he had a lot of extra movement on this run and STILL draws out an awesome timeslip. Wow, those Garrett Turbos are working, this car is making a TON of power this weekend.
Left Lane: Brad Personett Runs 6.442/220.15, Now #1
Best prior run: 6.576/217.60, Was #1
It finally happened!!! The crowd went wild! The staging lines are going wild! The crew is going wild! For the first time in history a Sport Compact has gone over 220 miles per hour!! It's party time at Atco Raceway!

Brad's earlier run is not quick or fast enough to back up for either speed or ET, but Brad and the rest of the titan team has the rest of the weekend to do it.

Wow. 220 mph!

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
:crazy:

CONGRATS TITAN!!!!!!!

Peter

·
Banned
66 Posts
Are they still on the 2JZ? I haven't been keeping up lately but I know they were working on a V6 powerplant to run at some point this season.

·
Boost Junkie
12,692 Posts
Probably the 3.4l, same as last year. Congrats guys.

Steve K.

·
Just another SUPRA PIMP !
504 Posts
GO NERO, GO NERO !!! :) ....representing the sunshine state :bowdown:
Hughie...PSL, FL

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
He backed up his record today! Ran a 219 mph and a 218 mph if i remember correctly, both mid 6 second passes.

Yes it is awesome to watch in person :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
And just to think not too long ago people were saying that the 2JZ was maxed out when Titan was running 6.8's . :rofl: Congrats to Titan for their record setting pass. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts