Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Footage was not bad but does anyone make video's with good ol' Rock-n-Roll anymore?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol

i was getting the opposite comments about a year ago. i had techno on our old trialer, and every one was gettting sick of it. so we just decsided to flip the game a bit. i will tell u the sound track is really hot music. thanks for the comments, and that supra u seen was just completed last week, i use this site for the great info and links. the wiring was easy

·
Registered
628 Posts
Biggamehit said:
lol

i was getting the opposite comments about a year ago. i had techno on our old trialer, and every one was gettting sick of it. so we just decsided to flip the game a bit. i will tell u the sound track is really hot music. thanks for the comments, and that supra u seen was just completed last week, i use this site for the great info and links. the wiring was easy
You can't please anybody with the music you choose....there will always be people with different tastes who complain :rolleyes:

I for one liked the song in the trailer.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Grim129 said:
say HI to 2006!! rap and techno are takeing overrrr!
I did not say I dont like the music in the trailer and I can dig the techno, what do you think I tore up the dance floor listening to 20yrs ago :bigthumb: !

Overall I dug the trailer completely :) .

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
So the DVD will hopefully be f/s by the end of the month? I would be interested in buying one :bigthumb: .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts