Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are 3 pics I thought I would share with you guys for the up coming issue of Modified Magazine. I shot the day of SPE dyno run last month and the issue should be out around April 25th.

Here is the link in case I screwed this up.

http://www.jasonsiu.net/mmgallery2.html

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
*Sigh* there is nothing like a Supra....

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^ Thanks Mike!

·
5,059 Posts
Are you running a larger diameter wheel in the back?

The car looks awesome just the rear wheel should sit flush with the fender. Also it seems like the front wheel has a larger lip then the rear, I guess your just running some funky offsets.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave Capone said:
Are you running a larger diameter wheel in the back?

The car looks awesome just the rear wheel should sit flush with the fender. Also it seems like the front wheel has a larger lip then the rear, I guess your just running some funky offsets.
Yea I ran some funky offsets which I wish I never did... I had to extend the widebody out another 4 inches on each side to get them to cover the rear's. So now the rear end is 80 inches wide... The rears are a -2 offset with a face 2 and about a 4.5 inch lip with a 335/35 tire. The fronts are +43 with a face 1 and a 2.5 inch lip I believe with a 265/35 tire. I wanted it to fit flush but then I was thinking about going with a 18*14 inch rim later down the road so I had my guy hand make the rear to sit a little over the rim and tire.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Congrats car is looking SICK.. cant wait to get the mag.. I will add it to my collection of fine MKIVs in today's publications! Congrats again buddy.. it looks great!

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dan94TT said:
Congrats car is looking SICK.. cant wait to get the mag.. I will add it to my collection of fine MKIVs in today's publications! Congrats again buddy.. it looks great!
Thanks a bunch Dan... I appreciate it. Can't wait for it to come out either. :)

S

·
0 Posts
supra557hp said:
Yea I ran some funky offsets which I wish I never did... I had to extend the widebody out another 4 inches on each side to get them to cover the rear's. So now the rear end is 80 inches wide... The rears are a -2 offset with a face 2 and about a 4.5 inch lip with a 335/35 tire. The fronts are +43 with a face 1 and a 2.5 inch lip I believe with a 265/35 tire. I wanted it to fit flush but then I was thinking about going with a 18*14 inch rim later down the road so I had my guy hand make the rear to sit a little over the rim and tire.
Do you like your car being 80" wide in the rear? Do you wish it was standard TRD size or are you comfortable with the end result?

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stealth021 said:
Do you like your car being 80" wide in the rear? Do you wish it was standard TRD size or are you comfortable with the end result?
I like it alot... It looks mean as hell. I tried to keep all the body lines just as they were stock but the end result looks sweet as hell. Ecspecially with the wide ass tires it looks good. Thats why Modified wanted to shoot it pretty much since we really did not mess with the original lines. I don't think its as drastic as it sounds.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
beautiful , you and your car deserve at least this much , hopefully we get a shout out too :)

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Silver94Supra said:
Congrats louie ill be one of the first to go pick it up when it comes out.

your car is an orgy incarnated
Most indefintly my friend, your car is a work of art, and im in love!

Matt

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Curtis- Thanks buddy, You defintley got a shout out cause they took alot of pics of the rear end with your sticker on there. Plus I saw parts of the article and you are mentioned in there. After seeing your new color of rims i too am thinking of going with a black style rim.

Mario- Thank you also buddy, I still love te pics you took of us on the freeway. Thanks for the kind words and will defintley see you at the next meet

DTsupra30- thanks for the kind words... If you are in love with it you can buy it... I may be selling it since I just bought a house. :D

It might be for sale by the way...

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
I love it :) Sweet Supra, update your sig with one of those beautiful new pictures. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
Louie, Louie, Louie, Louieeeee. You're probably too young to remember that song!. The car is bangin'. All your HARD WORK is coming to fruition and you deserve it. This car has the biggest ass you'll ever see and, if you're an ass man like me, you'll love it. Louie is right. The proportions stay true to the TRD; just wider in every respect. That's why I'm hoping he stays wingless....maintains those great proportions. Big congrats to you, my friend. Put some copies of the mag in a safe deposit box for your new born.

Ken.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts