Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd share a quick teaser pict of my new project. As soon as it's complete, i'll share more photos... In the mean time, enjoy... :wavey:
Dan

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
^^ I see now that baby is getting a little older you have some time for the Supra HUH!!!

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,886 Posts
looks very nice ...what wheels ? cc's

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seats are 06 S2000 seats. I placed them in and i'm trying to work out bracket placement etc... Once complete, i will post fitment picts etc...

HRESUPRA-
You know it!!! How are things go BTW?

Dan

·
Hardtop >
1,141 Posts
I was never a fan of s2000 seats in a supra becasue i didnt lke the vent hole in the headrest, it looked out of place in our cars, but i had no idea that the 06 seats had a full headrest with no hole. Now those i would rock in my car! What years were these seats with no holes in the headrest produced? What brackets will work with these seats? Is custom brackets the only way to make these seats fit in a supra?

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I cannot believe you have the www.mkiv.com sticker on the car still, that thing was there when i met you 8 years+ ago!
Just goes to show who the true old school guys really are!!! :wavey: & Yes it is about 8yrs old.. LOL

As for the brackets... there is some modifying to be done, but i honestly don't think it's going to be that bad. As for the seats, 05 was the last year with the cut out in the headrest, 06 was the first year with the entire piece... Unfortunately i won't be able to work on the car during the week, but as soon as i have detailed picts of the modifications and the complete product i will post more info...

Dan

·
Hardtop >
1,141 Posts
Sounds good Dan. Are you gonna have detailed pics and a write up on how to modify the brackets to fit? Where did you buy the seats?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts