Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the price and general quality of this stand-a-lone?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Professional OT Bum
654 Posts
BlownJeep said:
took me a while but i finally found a website that had a listed price: http://www.racetep.com/tec3.htm and its not 3-4 g's

sorry I was thinking of the woung tec*

The Vetronix Tech 2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.

Authentic GM software in the Vetronix Tech 2 means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
Features
Key features of the Vetronix Tech 2 unit, and optional accessories.
Specifications
Detailed Specifications for the Vetronix Tech 2 Hand-Held Diagnostic Tester

Tech 2, Vetronix Pro - w/ Tester, adapters, cables, CANdi module and GM ACDelco TIS 2000 (Includes SPS Dealer Method)

Part Number: 01002398

Tech 2 Tester Kit with diagnostic adapters, CANDi module, and a 1-yr subscription to ACDelco TIS 2000. The Tech 2 Provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992-current year.

This package provides powerful features that merge the Vetronix Tech 2, a PC, and GM's ACDelcoT TIS 2000 CD-ROM. This enables technicians to reprogram controllers on '93 and newer GM/Flash programmable controllers using either Remote or Pass-Thru methods of SPS. ACDelcoT TIS 2000 enables technicians to update the VDAS (Vehicle Diagnostic Application Software) on the Vetronix Tech 2. To run ACDelcoT TIS 2000, the PC must meet the minimum PC requirements. A PC security device or Dongle along with a PC Interface Kit are included in the Vetronix Tech 2 Pro package.

Note: OBPA (Off Board Programming Adapter) is sold separately

Your Price: $5,695.00
List Price: $5,695.00

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
TEC3 is a great standalone system and fairly user friendly too. What car is this going on?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's going on a jeep grand cherokee

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
^^^ do i even want to know? lol

my buddy ran a TEC II on a turbo wrangler I6. ran amazing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mr. Wob said:
^^^ do i even want to know? lol

my buddy ran a TEC II on a turbo wrangler I6. ran amazing.
haha thats the response i always get and expect to get. truth is when its all said and done it should hit 12's :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts