Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ive got my nos comin in soon so im getting as prepared as i can for it. I noticed on MKIV this is where they tapped the fuel rail for the fuel line, but when i looked under my hood there is some sort of conglomeration of i dont know what the hell it is. ive marked on the pic where it should be. What function does that part serve?

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
That is where the stock fuel pressure regulator mounts to the fuel rail. They put a fitting in the rail to feed the nitrous, and the other line that looks like it's wrapped in duct tape must go the the fuel pressure regulator (wherever they moved it to). I bought that nitrous kit from Dan, it kicks butt. :D

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thanks a lot Dave :)

how would you relocate that? looks like it may be right below the solenoids

or do you know of an easier way to tap into the fuel?

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
If you notice in that picture he has a hose pulled off the intake manifold. This could mean it was just moved for the picture to show detail. It seems unless he had a stand alone computer that would keep the car from running correctly unless some of those NOS components are doing it instead. Anyway do you think that you could do what they did and replace what is in yoru way now its possible they just moved it for the picture and put it back. Im not a tech or anything just my two cents.
Later

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
I'm not sure what they did. I have a aftermarket FPR, and I just tapped off of it for the nitrous fuel feed. If you are gonna keep the stock FPR I would just drill and tap a hole in the rail to feed the nitrous. Or, you could put a tee in the fuel line prior to the fuel rail also.

93MSB said:
thanks a lot Dave :)
how would you relocate that? looks like it may be right below the solenoids
or do you know of an easier way to tap into the fuel?

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again Dave :D be prepared for more questions as the week goes by lol :D :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts