Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Stock Twins King
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, after about 6 months I have finally completed most of my new web page. I belong to Toyota Tech, so I have access to all of the PDF's Electrical and Mechanical. On my web page, I have most all of the important PDF's already uploaded under "TECH". Scroll down past the misc installations and stuff, and you will get to the PDF section. Should help to answer a lot of general questions and references points.

I don't have a lot of pre 1997 stuff, most of that won't matter, but if anyone needs anything specific, give me a PM.

http://www.97supraturbo.com/Tech.html

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
That's great and thanks for sharing. I'll have to link your web site from mine.

By the way, your web site doesn't work in Netscape - you cannot scroll down. I had to use Internet Explorer to view the articles on the bottom of the page. I'm probably one of the few people here that doesn't use IE so don't worry about it I just thought I'd let you know.

·
Registered
678 Posts
This is awesome! I will definitely be using those pdf files frequently! Thanks Stu!

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
That´ll be a great help for a lot of us:) THX for this great efford.
You did a awesome job!
Gerd

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
Stu you rock, and picked the right year to contribute. See you in July.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks

Those diagrams are great, not to mention the other tech info you provide too. Thanks very much!
I'm kind of a picky bugger so I just have to mention the reference to "struts" which I think Toyota was deliberate in not using on MKIII & MKIV Supras. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts