Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is anyone here interested in a new gig, my company is hiring for TSE's (Technical Support Engineer). We just consolidated from 9 global support centers to 3 with Atlanta being the new hub. So we're hiring about a dozen new TSE's.

It's a pretty complex product line so keep that in mind but you get great training and support when you get started. If you meet the qualifications, please PM me your info and we can talk via phone to get the ball rolling. We're located at the top of 285 near Cumberland Mall. We occupy the top two floors of our building and have covered parking, ping pong, pool tables, and a great view :)

I'm not going to post the name of the company but I will hint that we're right next to Global BMW and our name is at the top of our building ;) PM me and we can discuss further.

Position Summary:

Responsible for delivering quality technical customer support to XXXXXX customers and partners, in accordance with departmental goals and objectives for quality, response and resolution times, and customer satisfaction. Works with engineering counterparts in R&D as an advocate of the customer’s interests.

Essential Job Functions:

§ Technical diagnosis, investigation, problem reproduction, and resolution of technical problem cases submitted by customers, consultants, and partners
§ Regular communication of case status to case contacts
§ Creating and maintaining product defect case entries with R&D on behalf of customer issues
§ Periodic case summaries and participation in conference calls for customers with high-priority issues
§ Assisting other engineers, based on technical ability, on their cases
§ Reviewing internal e-mail aliases and forums, and providing answers to questions asked by engineering colleagues
§ Attendance at regularly scheduled training events and sessions with R&D
§ Attendance and participation at regular departmental meetings
§ Participating in XXXXXX all-team calls, surveys, interviews, and other internal responsibilities
§ Writing and/or reviewing technical articles and FAQs for customer extranet web site
§ Conducting personal research, learning, and experimentation in order to improve technical skills on the XXXXXX product line and related technologies

Preferred Position Requirements:

§ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related technical field (Master’s preferred)
§ 2-5 years’ experience with relevant technology, including:
§ Object-oriented programming (especially Java, but C++ experience also beneficial)
§ UML
§ Relational databases (Oracle, SQLServer, DB2)
§ Distributed computing (especially CORBA or J2EE)
§ HTML, XML, and Internet technologies
§ Familiarity with the Application Lifecycle, including Define, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy, and Manage. Some familiarity with software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Extreme) and software engineering principles (e.g. CMM)
§ Expertise with Windows NT/2000/XP and Unix (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, or Linux) operating system fundamentals
§ Experience demonstrating strong customer focus with superior written and verbal skills
Experience demonstrating ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team

1 - 2 of 2 Posts