Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my flex coilovers and like em' :bigthumb:
The old stockers were a little worn, definateley a good upgrade.
Set at 8 ccw from full firm 1" drop in front 1.25 in rear, handles like its on rails :)
...just my take

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I should be getting mine next month!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be looking forward to installing them :bigthumb:

Did you get the EDFC with it?

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
I personally think they are to soft. I have the flex on the supra set full ccw and the front has to much modulation (bouncy) for my liking. The perches are set per spec also. I am glad you like them.
Mike

·
Registered
516 Posts
HeyISIS,
It's funny you should mention that ..I have the Tein CS and while they ride great, my one gripes is the has to much modulation (bouncy) in the front also, Iwas thinking of selling them and going with the Flex ..But from your comment those seem to have the same issue..

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
full ccw may be past the adjustable (soft) range, try adjusting them full cw (firm) and see if they are still too soft. The manual says to turn to full cw and then back off from there no more than 16... unless it was just a typo and you meant full cw,,, I think i'm going to stiffen up the front just a hair...

And I didn't get the edfc, finances not permitting right now maybe soon... They are pretty easy to access and adjust so not sure if i'll need it..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts