Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across some Tein Ha's brand new for $1000 shipped. Does anyone have these coilovers? Are they 0-3" adjustable? Are they a good quality lowering spring? Please let me know Thanks!

M

·
0 Posts
GET THEM!!! that is a great price. and once you get them go to suprastore.com and get the TEIN electronic force dampening controller. you can control the dampening via an electronic control module you mount in your drivers compartment area. it is only $300.

H

·
0 Posts
I have mine sitting in my garage. I haven't had time to install it.:) Anyway, it's fully adjustable height & dempening.:D
And, I must find out about this electronic force dampening controller.:D

S

·
0 Posts
pillow ball mounts have no cushion. just like on a ball joint. its stiff and you will crack where it mounts on the car. good for racing on the road course though.

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
I can get anyone the HA w/out mounts for $975 and with mounts for $1325. Also the EDFC is $365

Ian

·
Formerly jza8shwoff
128 Posts
pillow ball mounts have no cushion. just like on a ball joint. its stiff and you will crack where it mounts on the car. good for racing on the road course though.

Its true that the pillow ball mounts have less cushioning, but they will not crack where it mounts to the car.

I and many others have used them for many street cars without any issues at all.

They will give crisper steering response, but can give more road feedback - which has its pluses and minuses.

Weither they are necessary...thats depends on the person

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
I cannot say for sure that the EDFC will work with a strut tower bar. It all depends on the bar that you have. Most likely you would have to experiment on your own.

Ian

1 - 14 of 14 Posts