Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a mkiii which i posted pics in the noob area.
i wanna see a jdm mk3 and what are the mods that i can get to have my mk3, jdm clean and cheap efficient mods.

for example when i had the celica most ppl would do the 3sgte swap, get trd splitter lips or the gt-4 front clip with the jdm side markers,projector headlights,3" exhaust with a magnaflow canister,jdm taillights or curren tails,and so forth

and if you have pics of some super nice jdm mk3's id like to see thanks

btw mine came with 89+ rear conversion, but evrything else is 87 trim,n/a,manual,no name exhaust and intake,and ngk spark plug and wire change and mk4 rims

· Registered
657 Posts
You want JDM??

Here is mine fresh off the boat from Japan on the day I picked it up:

· Registered
3,647 Posts
i just got a mkiii which i posted pics in the noob area.
i wanna see a jdm mk3 and what are the mods that i can get to have my mk3, jdm clean and cheap efficient mods.

for example when i had the celica most ppl would do the 3sgte swap, get trd splitter lips or the gt-4 front clip with the jdm side markers,projector headlights,3" exhaust with a magnaflow canister,jdm taillights or curren tails,and so forth

and if you have pics of some super nice jdm mk3's id like to see thanks

btw mine came with 89+ rear conversion, but evrything else is 87 trim,n/a,manual,no name exhaust and intake,and ngk spark plug and wire change and mk4 rims

SOme JDM sticker yo, a 5" exhaust so i can hear you from NY, Some Donz Corleone's.. 11k HID..Some hot red hoses in your Bay for that Gay Effect..

WORD

· Supra Hoarder...
1,006 Posts
On my white car I have: Euro signals (replaced my dark amber JDM signals) JDM taillights, JDM/Euro bubble side markers, JDM fogs (yellow inserts), JDM Keichii Tsuchia (sp?) Modia KS-01R's, Genuine Bomex side skirts (but replica rears, haha) Smoked signal covers, Regulus style header panel, JDM 3.0 Turbo front grille badge, JDM replica Shine Auto front lip, Euro folding mirrors (look the same as JDM's except these aren't power folding)...

on the blue car I have: JDM/Euro bubble side markers, JDM foglights (yellow inserts) and a JDM Momo TT-R steering wheel, JDM 7MGE..

on my black car I have: JDM 7MGE, JDM foglights, JDM TRD leather wrapped shift knob, retrofitted Euro pre-89 signals, and I have a pair of Euro mirrors, and clear bubble markers, but I have yet to put those on...

Things that are Euro/JDM I want: Metal rain guards for my black car, also the rear hatch shade...
Things that are JDM/Euro I don't want: rear trim without the rear markers, and rear fogs as those are hideous in my eyes..

· Supra Hoarder...
1,006 Posts
I paid around $150 shipped for my JDM taillights on eBay..

just look around..

· Supra Hoarder...
1,006 Posts
Those bubble markers are freakin' gay. My girlfriend has some on her Saturn from the factory, think about that.

not when you re-wire them to blink when signaling, and act as regular markers when you aren't..

my ass has been saved many-a-time from having them blink...

I also did my rear markers...

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh i see them but there not bad they look nice i just don't personally like the euros which the celicas had also that are clear that was a common and popular mod but i like amber lol and whats the diffrence between jdm tails? darker red? and do ebay upgrades blend well with the mkiii's? the celicas had great ebay stuff would work like brand name and last a long time ALSO

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and the diffrence between jdm fogs and usdm is just yellow bulbs? by the way what the number for them? 9006?9005?ect...

and one of my front side markers is out do you guys know the number for that one also?

· Banned
5,915 Posts
and the diffrence between jdm fogs and usdm is just yellow bulbs? by the way what the number for them? 9006?9005?ect...

and one of my front side markers is out do you guys know the number for that one also?
H3 Bulbs for the fogs... if you want yellow, you will have to find those on passwordjdm.com

As far as the side marker, just pull it out and take it to Autozone. Its a common bulb, I just don't know the number. They will have it in stock.

· Supra Hoarder...
1,006 Posts
side markers are 194, the fogs are H3..

and nope, it's not yellow bulbs, it is a yellow glass insert..

I have Lexus caps for 89+ housings, and another set of caps if you want to make your own (Lexus caps require soldingering a new ground onto the housings), or retrofit them into pre 89 housings, PM me for more info..

· Registered
657 Posts
Why so much JDM love?

I HATE my yellow fogs, digi dash, and orange side markers!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.