Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Building, Not Dismantling
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 86-88 TEM Switch in fantastic shape. The buttons have not even started to peel. The paint on the part where it says TEMS is a little faded, but that isn't the major problem with these switches. It was not cleaned at all before this picture. SOLD

Next is a Burgundy Leather Arm Rest out of an 87. It has no rips or tears, but does show some wear around the edges, and at the front corner. It's all one color, but you can see my shadow (I'm scared of it) across about half of it. I will try to replace that picture soon. SOLD

7M Knock Sensor no codes SOLD

87 Front Speaker Pods With MTX Thuinder 3000 4 inch Speakers. They look close to new. I put the cone back on crooked on the right one for the picture after taking that speaker out for the back shot. Asking $50 OBO Also have a pair of MTX Tweeters to go with them for $10 more. The speakers in the rear of this car are Infinity 4 Inch. I don't have them pulled or pictured yet, but am asking $50 for those with pods.

Burgundy Leather Driver Door Panel - A little faded, as they all are, but otherwise in great shape.SOLD

Burgundy Leather Passenger Door Panel - A little faded, as they all are, but otherwise in great shape. SOLD

·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Burgundy Leather Driver Door Panel - A little faded, as they all are, but otherwise in great shape. Has a good dirty spot shoing near the door handle, I haven't tried to clean it yet. Only noticed it in the computer picture. SOLD
Burgundy Leather Passenger Door Panel - A little faded, as they all are, but otherwise in great shape.SOLD

Wiring Harness from an 87 N/A. All connectors are present, and in good shape. All injector plugs are good, and were numbered when removed. SOLD

Heater Control Valve - Asking $35 shipped

White Exterior Door Handles - They have a couple of paint chips, but no cracks. I have close ups of each, but not gonna post them unless you need to see them. This post is gonna be long enough already. Asking $40 OBO.....Also have lock cylinders and a key. I would like to sell the lock set complete, but will seperate it if you need them for the doors.

Stereo Bezel - It's dirty for the picture, but in good shape. It comes with the Ash Tray, Ciggarette Lighter, Emergency Flasher, and Windshield Washer Switch. This would be good if you need one to mount your boost gauge (or other gauge) in it. Asking $25 OBO

Stock 87 Stereo - Looks better than every other one I have ever seen. It is untested, but I will test it before shipping. I just don't want to snatch my dash apart until I know I need to. Asking $20 OBO or $10 for the brackets

Climate Control - Looks better than yours ( 95% of you)!!!!!!!!! It has no peeling, but a couple of buttons have started to crack a little. Asking $10 OBO

Hatch and Gas Release Cables and Levers - Good Shape Asking $25 OBO

N/A AFM - Comes with everything pictured. Asking $15 OBO

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
EHHHHH! You live in Satsuma? I used to live in Chickasaw... Cool... Hey, I'll take the center consol from ya, can you gimme a shipping price to Fort Walton Beach Florida, 32547... I'd probably pick those door panels up off ya too, but shipping would be ridiculous... God I wish ya lived closer... I need ever piece of plastic moulding in the rear hatch area and the two back seats, lol... but shipping... once again... I'd also take the side moulding off your hands, lol... I need alot, hopefully I can find a local parts car for these big pieces... You know what else I need, the gas door release spring, you know the little clip/spring thing attached to the gas door? I need that, mine is broken... Oh, and how does your rear hatch seal look? :)

Thanks man...

·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn Reign, I didn't realize you were so close. Would you be up for meeting half way, say Wilcox road exit? I could probably work you out a package deal.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Does the climate control work correctly on all settings?

·
Take it!
996 Posts
^^Its all clear now...hit me back up! Thanks for letting me know!

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Test the radio and get back to me. if the led is visble at night and cassette works I will take it.

·
SP61GT Powered
321 Posts
Reign_Maker said:
can you gimme a shipping price to Fort Walton Beach Florida, 32547...
Fort Walton Beach is a really nice area, I remember passing through there on our way to P.C.B. for Spring Break.

Sorry not trying to thread jack :wtcslap:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts