Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone ! Lets get an official count of Supra Owners in all counties. Mentioned model and city. We have to represent the Southeast !!!!!

YSL 88 Turbo Pearl White 5 sp Turbo, Davidson County , Nashville

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
94 Red TT BPU (TTC'd), Knoxville

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
87' turbo Murfreesboro, TN ;)

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
94 bpu in nashville for a few more weeks

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
<----- 87 Black turbo, 89 RSP n/a Jefferson County

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We only have 7 cars from the forum. I am trying to get a picture of how many car we have for a mini meet in late May

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Theres many more Supras in TN than you think, Most of the owners just don't post, There are 2-3 mkiv's within 2 miles of me, and I have 3-4 buddies with mk3's that live in the same town I do, all of us have atLEAST 2 Supras. Noone posts though, alot of the owners will come to meets, just wont get on the forums or post about it, they usually just follow the forum guys to the meets.

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
1quick88t said:
Whats up everyone ! Lets get an official count of Supra Owners in all counties. Mentioned model and city. We have to represent the Southeast !!!!!

YSL 88 Turbo Pearl White 5 sp Turbo, Davidson County , Nashville
'89 NA -> T, Washington County, Johnson City

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
1994 White Single Turbo 6sp Roan Mtn.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Supranforever said:
Theres many more Supras in TN than you think, Most of the owners just don't post, There are 2-3 mkiv's within 2 miles of me, and I have 3-4 buddies with mk3's that live in the same town I do, all of us have atLEAST 2 Supras. Noone posts though, alot of the owners will come to meets, just wont get on the forums or post about it, they usually just follow the forum guys to the meets.
I agree with you about some of the owners dont post but do come to the meets.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Daniel said:
I agree with you about some of the owners dont post but do come to the meets.

And that crap gets on my last nerve! Kind of creepy if you think about it...like "stalkers".. :hsugh:

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
simann said:
And that crap gets on my last nerve! Kind of creepy if you think about it...like "stalkers".. :hsugh:

aka trolls who never post. :scratch:

·
Supra Coupe TT
10 Posts
Do I count? '97 Cherry Red SC300 1JZGTE - Knoxville, TN

·
Registered
21 Posts
86.5 two-tone tan/brown in Knoxville...

I hardly ever get on this forum... I'm a rotary guy with a Mk. III Supra for a daily. It doesn't give me any trouble, so I don't have much to post about :D

·
Madison Motorsports
389 Posts
95 supra hardtop, red. I'm in Abingdon, VA which is only about ten minutes from the tennessee line. I also know two guys in bristol with turbo mkiii's. I'm up for a meet this summer for sure.

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
CheryRd1JZ said:
Do I count? '97 Cherry Red SC300 1JZGTE - Knoxville, TN
Your car wouldn't happen to be the one that comes down to the K-mart parking lot occassionally and rolls through would it? If so, that thing sounds like a beast man!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts