Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
rockin' the JDM duct tape
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found some i like, but they are frighteningly cheap. i am going to get what i pay for, or are these decent rims?

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
first off I doubt they are staggered , unless you have MKII or MKIII, don't even try to put that junk on a MKIV

·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are available staggered.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
exvelocity said:
first off I doubt they are staggered , unless you have MKII or MKIII, don't even try to put that junk on a MKIV
So the A70 is worthy of 'junk'?

·
The Boost Machine
490 Posts
The GF7 is not a bad looking wheel.

If the price is right up your alley I say go for it.

If you are just looking for something for show purposes and general driving conditions. Why not?

Just my 2 pennies.

David

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
jiggersplat said:
i found some i like, but they are frighteningly cheap. i am going to get what i pay for, or are these decent rims?
Well does the price sound too good to be true?

I will say this...I have hit hardcore potholes before (by accident and unavoidable sometimes) with my VOLK GT-Cs and they didn't bend or anything. Normal driving conditions I'm sure any brand is fine and will hold up...it's those unperfect road conditions that you should be worried about.

·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
while i appreciate everyone's opinion, no one who has said "don't put that crap on a supra" has said anything to back up there opinion. besides the fact that some of you think this particular name brand isn't good enough, do you have any reasons? are they heavy? poorly made? not durable?

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
jiggersplat said:
are they heavy? poorly made? not durable?
Pic one, any one. Cheap and high quality are words that don't go together. They are a cast wheel so they will break before they bend and they are likely 30lbs each. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
exvelocity said:
exvelocity FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GTR-33 said:
Pic one, any one. Cheap and high quality are words that don't go together. They are a cast wheel so they will break before they bend and they are likely 30lbs each. You get what you pay for.

much better :)

thanks.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
jiggersplat said:
while i appreciate everyone's opinion, no one who has said "don't put that crap on a supra" has said anything to back up there opinion. besides the fact that some of you think this particular name brand isn't good enough, do you have any reasons? are they heavy? poorly made? not durable?
I thought you already answered your own question when you said they can be had for a ridiciously good deal?

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Why would people even question putting shit like that on their supra? :confused: I mean I'm all out for a bargain and best bang for the buck............but shit come on now, you aren't driving a civic!

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
OneJoeZee said:
So the A70 is worthy of 'junk'?
it's your car,do what you want, it's just Supra and Tenzo don't mix, it's like wearing Armani suit with Wal Mart $15 shoes and $5 belt

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
GTR-33 said:
actually Tenzo wheels are very strong,if you plan on hitting curbs and pot holes, I had some on my integra back in the day,and they hel up very well,but I would never put them on a Supra,

1 - 20 of 24 Posts