Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
98 RSP TT
2,532 Posts
Dumb move. Cutting the only player who wants to a win. Everyone else would rather go to Mexico before playoff games. Jerry Jones got lucky with oil but he sucks managing a team. He keeps that fat pussy Wade Phillips as head coach. LOL.

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
TO has talent, I dunno I woulda got rid of Wade if it was me.
My jaw dropped when I heard this.

·
Registered
50 Posts
why would they get rid of TO? dumb move if you ask me
Because although he is good, he is a cancer. He brings everyone down for his own benefit. He's a piece of shit. He is not a team player and only cares about his touches. When he doesn't obtain the touches that he desires he bitches and whines until he gets his way. He also is a huge attention whore and a big distraction. Do I need to go on? I could keep going.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Because although he is good, he is a cancer. He brings everyone down for his own benefit. He's a piece of shit. He is not a team player and only cares about his touches. When he doesn't obtain the touches that he desires he bitches and whines until he gets his way. He also is a huge attention whore and a big distraction. Do I need to go on? I could keep going.
Wasn't that all BEFORE he got to the cowboys though?
Every news article I see/watch says the same thing, he was all sorts of bad off the field for every team he played for - except Dallas. I dunno, maybe I missed the breaking news.
If his production is down, if he's having contract disputes, fine cut him. but i must have missed the 'he's a whiny bitch here in Dallas' news story that followed him everywhere else.

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Ditto! I'm a Cowboys fan and T.O. is a good receiver but he had to go. He's proven to be a cancer in SF, PHI and Dallas and I still haven't forgotten how he had alligator arms against teams with punishing defenses like Baltimore and Philly. The Cowboys can't have him on the sideline bitching out his Offensive Coordinator and Romo because he's not getting the ball thrown to him 15 times per game. Also, there are many others who can yield the performance T.O. gives without the salary and the headaches. In my estimation he's treading on thin ice at this point in terms of where he can go. Maybe 5 teams at best are his last options... It will take a team with great leadership at the QB position and a coach who is firm to deal with T.O... I'm thinking maybe Minnesota (Since he already played for Brad Childress), New England (He definitely won't cross Belichick) or even the Giants who yielded the worst numbers for a starter in the WR position. The bad thing is that we still have to pay T.O. $9,000,000 and need another no.1 receiver. Jerry Jones is no dummy. I'd be willing to bet that he already had a deal in place under the table with say Anquan Boldin or Chad Johnson before this T.O. thing even came to light...

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
What he said...

I'm a Cowboys fan and I won't miss him.

·
2j GT4294 stickersadd20hp
1,594 Posts
He's definitly a Great player but He's also a Massive distraction, Specialy when he gets pmsn b/c he doesn't get the ball.

He still left with 8million out of the 12million so he's not heart broken

1 - 20 of 44 Posts