Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i happen to be able to test it out pretty well. i don't think it had turbo as i floored it in 1st and 2nd to redline. the pick up was awesome and haven't felt power like that in a while. well just figured i share my little experience with an MKIV :)

some pics of the vehicle

^^ on this lil thing it said somethin like Supra Limited Edition or something, not sure

someday i'll own one ;)

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Cool, you are hooked now.......even though its not a Turbo. The best wat to tell, is it doesnt have the "trac" on the 3rd button under the radio. Also, it was a 5-speed. Just a little Supra FAQ for you next time you drive one. Hell, if you think that felt good......wait until you drive a turbo and the boost glues you to the seat.

Jason

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Awsome, I test drove a 93.5 Supra TT 6speed over here in Norway also (last year), had it up to 90MPH, WOTed it to redline the first 3 gears, was fun as hell, can't wait to own one :)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Imagine riding a turbo :)

Just work hard, save your money and you can buy one someday!

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
HotSoup said:
..............., is it doesnt have the "trac" on the 3rd button under the radio. .........
Yup.
The NA doesn't need trac control.......... :stickpoke

·
Registered
856 Posts
wunmagikalpinoy said:
that ashtray came from a 97 or 98 i believe.. haha i get the joy from jumping from a nonturbo to turbo soon
No, 93.5 models were consider premier edition models and also came with special badging (as such with the 97 limited edition 15th anniversary models).

However, I recall there was some discussion as to regional market differences, where some 93.5 models did not receive any badging - I believe it was the Gulf states?

-Brian.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
HotSoup said:
Cool, you are hooked now.......even though its not a Turbo. The best wat to tell, is it doesnt have the "trac" on the 3rd button under the radio. Also, it was a 5-speed. Just a little Supra FAQ for you next time you drive one. Hell, if you think that felt good......wait until you drive a turbo and the boost glues you to the seat.

Jason

How can you tell thats a 5speed? Good eyes! :D :bigthumb:

·
Registered
140 Posts
i test drove an auto TT, didn't feel too fast but im sure it was because of the miles on the car and poor maintenence on it.

I needs the boost!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeah, just wait till you drive a strong turbo Supra. You will be hooked for sure. I've drive and owned all kinds of sports cars/musclecars (Vipers, Corvettes, etc.), but I keep coming back for that turbo power. There's just nothing like it!

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Josh M said:
How can you tell thats a 5speed?
Look at the shifter. Damned Wisconsin MKIV newbies... :stickpoke

:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts