Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old Fart Supra Lover
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All MD/DC/WV/VA/PA Supras! We are holding an informal gathering of local Supras at the season opening of the 75-80 drag strip on 5/6. The strip is located just east of Frederick, MD, and just south of I-70. Your ride not running? Not a problem! Come out anyway to swap kill stories, lie profusely, etc :blah:

For more info check out Maryland Supras and for directions to the track, 75-80 Dragway

Hope to see ya all there!

·
Registered
231 Posts
AlpineTT said:
Have they fixed the pot holes at that track yet?

:lol:

The entry does remind me a bit of roads in Detroit... (Manhole cover was missing on major 70mph thruway, and people mistook it for a pothole... :hahano: )

·
Old Fart Supra Lover
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cyber is right. this is the opening night for T&T at the track, and you'll have plenty of five-ohs and ricers to embarass - and mom's minivan

as for the potholes, we shall see. if it sucks, we'll move the next one to mason-dixon, although that's a bit farther west for those coming from the balto/dc area

·
Registered
231 Posts
suprarossa said:
cyber is right. this is the opening night for T&T at the track, and you'll have plenty of five-ohs and ricers to embarass - and mom's minivan
Yea... Last year, I ran our Toyota Prius 4-5 times while wearing a helmet.... And won.... :lol:

At first the people were laughing at me... They proceeded to laugh at the kid in the Sunfire for the rest of the night.... :wtflol: Either way... If it has a motor, and moves forward under its own power, you can pretty much count on it being there, and being raced... (I think they ran pocket bikes one night... :lol: Guys in full race leathers trapping 30mph for a 20 second 1/8th.... :hahano: )

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Man that track is a true POS, but I’ll be there :D I won’t be running my car so don’t ask.. And please for the love of god if you’re going to run your Supra there at least come with drag radials.

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
Is this just a drag track?

When is everyone heading up there?

·
Registered
231 Posts
AlpineTT said:
Have they fixed the pot holes at that track yet?
Nope... The street squeegee owners will be bottoming out... :hahano: Was there this Sunday (05/01)

~Nick

·
Registered
231 Posts
suprarossa said:
nick,
They charge extra for the spark show after dark :rolleyes: ! I'll be there!
Meh... I was standing in the lanes Sunday afternoon, look up over my girl, and see the entire undercarraige of a camaro running down the track... Apparently the guy was trying to park the f*cker on the rear bumper... :lol: He succeeded :bigthumb:

I never really know where or when I'll show up. Lord knows half of Maryland wants a piece of me... :hahano:

~Nick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts