Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Texas meet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the big Texas meet here? I am needing some info about it. I was told it is big as the Vegas event

Thanks

Duane

How many people attend etc... Wondering also what the location is so I know how far it is.

·
98 RSP TT
2,533 Posts
please leave the forum......

with 2,495 posts, where in the hell have u been? wait i no, those are probably all mk3 posts on how to fix the car.

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
980 Posts
I wouldn't talk shit to someone whose car would destroy yours, Eric. :bigthumb:

But yea, the Texas meet already happened. Sorry dude.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Eric_C said:

with 2,495 posts, where in the hell have u been? wait i no, those are probably all mk3 posts on how to fix the car.
I have a well built 7M engine in my car. I have over 600 WHP and plan on having over 700 WHP (no juice yet although I have it) The only thing that will be needing fixing, is your car trying to beat me LOL j/k Wanna race? :dunno:

I am looking for info and I know the meet has been done already. I wanted info for next year but I thought you would read between the lines. Oh well :stickpoke Anyhoo, I guess I should have just said that in the beginning.

Have a nice day :)

Duane

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fstoy said:
Dont worry Duane. Eric is a total Jackass!
I hope you make it down for TX2K6.
It is a lil over 3000 miles! Canada eh!

Thanks, I would like to go either next year or the year after. (depends on the mods list I am doing) I wanted to drive somewhere different. I think my buddy and I will do the guy thing. Hange out drink beer have fun.. I was thinking of putting a rack on my car if I go and then put it somewhere when I go to the meet? Anyone near by the meet? I wouldn't dyno or anything as it would be a long way back. Just for the fun of it. How many people showed last meet?

Thanks

Duane

It doesn't show on the site.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
fstoy said:
Dont worry Duane. Eric is a total Jackass!
I hope you make it down for TX2K6.

beyond a jackass..more like ignorant. maybe hes upset cause his biggest mechanical achievement was changing his own oil? :dunno:

Duane, it would be awesome to see you in the next Texas meet. I made a thread of all the pictures I took from my BBQ, alot of mk3 guys that showed up, etc. etc.

Alot of things this year went REALLY well. The Dyno was awesome...i "helped" out and got two free t-shirts.

the first night everyone was there, we all went out to eat...theres something really special about 15 supras filling up the parking spot in a resturaunt.
After the Dynos, Fstoy, Rajunz and I threw a BBQ that went REALLY well. BBQ on the hotel parking lot..lotta BBQ, lotta beer..alot of good times.

drag racing day required a 180 mile cruise to San Antonio. there was 20+ mk3's grouped up on the highway heading towards the drags...very awesome.

oh also..the first morning of Tx2k5, a bunch of RESPECTABLE AND COURTEOUS MKIV owners (Amar, his friends, bro, the Yellow c5 guy), a few others and I went on a decently hardcore cruise (if you want to call it that..we hit 130+mph 6+ times) towards the road racing course.

Ill tell ya what, it was a blast. the people were awesome and I plan on doing another BBQ next year!

Reactions: Rajunz

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Johnny, please post some pics and if you don't want to post here send them to my email on the site. Also, why is the drag event based around MKIV's? I don't see a 5SPD challenge? Need to show some of them who is boss eh! ;)

FSTOY _ did you not run over 600 as well? You can show some power there. :bigthumb:

Thanks

Duane

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
duane u need to come next year. thats it :) ive been 2x now and it just keeps getting better. this year im gonna shoot for vegas also ;)

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Hey Duane, it would be awesome to have you down for the meet. That weekend the weather was absolutely perfect, 70 degree days. The ones that rode with the Targas off had sunburned faces by the end of the weekend. The BBQ turned out to be real cool, I'm sure we'll elaborate on that deal for next year.

·
98 RSP TT
2,533 Posts
Johnny Dangerously said:
beyond a jackass..more like ignorant. maybe hes upset cause his biggest mechanical achievement was changing his own oil? :dunno:
are u :stickpoke ing at me?

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Eric_C said:

No Eric, you should leave the forum. Duane is very well respected in the Supra community, you're known as a shit talker in the Supra community. Duane contributes by building and selling parts to fellow enthusiast, you contribute ZERO, once again all you do is talk shit. :stickpoke

Eric_C said:
are u :stickpoke ing at me?
:wtflol: Why didn't you come over and introduce yourself at TX2K5?

·
dank
409 Posts
you whiney fuckin pussies do know there's a "report bad post" icon on ever user's post right?

eric is a major contribution to the board. without him, there wouldn't be anymore MKIV Owner jokes. :lol:

<3

·
98 RSP TT
2,533 Posts
because i dont know what anyone looks like. i had my name on my car unlike others.

i contribute like 5%. What i say on this forum is pretty much the truth, its just that others try to keep there image clean and nice, etc..., when in reality, who cares, this is supraforums.

i have bad feedback. LOL. i dont give a shit.

i never said my car was faster. its wierd how u can have over 2000 posts and you dont know roughly when the texas meet is at.

my buddy who doesnt even own a supra knows when the supra meet is at

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.