Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys

I need your help here

I will swap a TH400 in my 240sx 2JZ-GTE and I am searching for a Adapter plate to fix the TH400.

so anyone know where can I found one. Any link ...

I e-mail Ross machine Racing from last two week but no awnser and I re e-mail them and I am still waiting for the reply.

mabye they do not want to shipping for overseas

so anyone know diff. company that do the adaptor

thanks in advance

·
HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
try sound performance

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
DaveH

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
ross machine is your best bet. there plate is under $300

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
get the one from AAP or Soundperformance. I've bought 4 of these kits over the last 2 years and they have all been perfect!

·
its a slow auto...
3,362 Posts
pm daveh.. his set up is priced well, and when you use his kit as apposed to sp's you can run an ultrabell on your tranny...

G

·
InTheRed said:
FUCK ROSS MACHINE!!! I bought their kit and it is a peice of shit! The $700 flexplate that looks all pretty won't even fit the crankshaft. I had to have it turned out on a lathe, and then the machinist discovered that it was out of round completely! Now they aren't answering the phone or taking orders or emails at all... Crooked :rolleyes:

Adam I'm guessing. We tried to give you a call thursday night in regard to the matter. Tom also sent you a email thursday....

"We have been looking into this. We do have to make the center bores bigger. I did check the parts and the holes were round, just a little small. Trying to figure out how it happened but would rather focus on fixing the problem.

As far as the vibration. We can help you out we will dynamic balance a flexplate with bore corrected then send it out to you so you can just swap them out. I would prefer that so we know everything is ok. Sorry this happened. We thought we were ok since we sent some of them to MSP and thought he double checked everything. That was not the case. This problem will get fixed. This is the beginning run of flexplates and I guess it will have some setbacks. We try to make parts for the DIY guy that does not have a ton of cash. I know $1000 is a lot of money but is a good start to saving money when doing this project. I can refund you some money for your trouble.

If you like you can call me
Sorry for the trouble
Tom Ross Jr
410-575-6100 Ext 18 or try Ext 20"

As noted above with this being the initial prototype run of the flexplates, technical issues were bound to pop up. But we are all about standing by our product and correcting any problems unlike other manufactures out there who make a part and duck and run with the money. As far as taking order or emails we are still doing so 100%. Our hours of operation have changed which is why during the day we are not answering the phone. Give us a ring after 4pm EST Mon-Thur and we'll workout what can be done for your case. Thanks for your patience and understanding and we look forward to hearing from you soon

Matt Cornelius
RMR

·
Registered
484 Posts
Can't delete it when your dumbass has it quoted... I'm so glad you had the opportunity to voice your opinion though. How much money have you spent with them? There are entirely too many nutswingers on this board that have had no dealings with certain vendors, but when someone has trouble with one, they are the first person to open their mouth and protect the vendor, and bash the buyer.
You'll be happy to know that RMR is in the process of making the transaction right. :fawk:

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
InTheRed said:
Can't delete it when your dumbass has it quoted... I'm so glad you had the opportunity to voice your opinion though. How much money have you spent with them? There are entirely too many nutswingers on this board that have had no dealings with certain vendors, but when someone has trouble with one, they are the first person to open their mouth and protect the vendor, and bash the buyer.
You'll be happy to know that RMR is in the process of making the transaction right. :fawk:

I would have to say the same thing cause I have been through hell and back with my th400 actually 4 th 400's, I thought these trannies were bulletproof!?!

Anyway Very well put fella, and I Hope all comes out well for you!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Damn, I always feel like such shit after I spend money on something and then read threads like this. I pride myself in being able to search forums and yet the only person I found that sold these adapters last year was Paisley. After spending $1500 and waiting 6 months for the product the car ended up taking a different direction so now I need to sell the adapters. I am trying to prepare my brain for the beating my ass is going to take on this.

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
InTheRed said:
Ive bought quite a bit from them, and very shortly will be buying there products in bulk. I am definatly not one of the nutswingers you speak of there bud, Ive even been warned multiple times about my postings of products and there prices for the supra community. I see where your coming from though, its just that the issue was being resolved and your post was still stating "fuck rmr" still making them look bad on a transaction that is being fixed.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts