Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Banned
3,185 Posts
Thanks Garrett as always...the meet was awesome!...thanks Mike G Masta Cook...thanks to the people who did the dyno today (sorry didn't get your names)...good food/drink, nice rides, slightly good weather =/...nice to see old and new faces...norcal supras represented hard today!....sorry weoco about your car....congrats on your purchase e-dawg (welcome to the club)...dammit I got sun burnt...=(

· Swinging HARD!
3,184 Posts
Im glad everyone had a good time, sorry about the problems with the dyno. Our autos killed it for dyno numbers today. Also thanks to Pearl for taking the heat. She left a minute or so ahead of me and got pulled over by CHP on 13th street for suspected drunk driving. One of the guys was cool according to Pearl and the other was asking her questions like, "so... you drink anything? why are your eyes red?"... Humm maybe because its 1AM in the morning?! Anyways the guy got her for no front plate... I can't believe that.

· Swinging HARD!
3,184 Posts
Garrett,

Thanks for planning such a great MEAT! Thanks for hosting and running around and doing all the odds and ends to feed us and keep us entertained.

It was great to meet everyone else as well! :idhitit:

Dyno vids to come later...
Thanks for taking the nice videos cant wait to see them.

· Registered
2,514 Posts
Im glad everyone had a good time, sorry about the problems with the dyno. Our autos killed it for dyno numbers today. Also thanks to Pearl for taking the heat. She left a minute or so ahead of me and got pulled over by CHP on 13th street for suspected drunk driving. One of the guys was cool according to Pearl and the other was asking her questions like, "so... you drink anything? why are your eyes red?"... Humm maybe because its 1AM in the morning?! Anyways the guy got her for no front plate... I can't believe that.

sounds like she needs a valantine 1 .. what do you think pearl ? hahaha

· Registered
3,019 Posts
thank you Garrett! it was my first opportunity to finally meet most of norcal, and it was a blast! cant wait for the next one!
i didnt know who you were till the end lol glad you came out your a pretty nice dude and your car is actually pretty clean lol a lot cleaner then mine.

btw we went back at night to check on the poor watermelon.. lol no traces could be found...

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
Thanks G!

· 91TT comin up, 01 s2k
2,977 Posts
dam sorry to hear that Garrett......well bog thanks for Pearl for taking one for the team.....:bigthumb:
and thanks mike for being the master chef....:bigthumb:

· Registered
3,095 Posts
Yeap I got a ticket last night too..pretty fuckin bs ticket if you ask me. It's 12am no fucking cars on the road im trying to get home from my girls house im tired as fuck, basically cop said i didnt fully stop before making the right turn onto a one way street so he said i ran a red. he also said i was "hauling ass" in my almighty ML350 SUV with an almighty 0-60 time of 8.5 seconds. He guessed my speed to be about 50, but he pulled me over before my car was even capable of reaching that speed lol. Using basic physics and common sense I'm going to discredit him lol. Luckily it was a rookie and I basically admitted to nothing in the whole conversation because I was never asked any questions :lol:.

someone needs to get pics of bankai's gf..hehe
Damn TKO, already norcal's #1 drinker, are you going to beat evan for norcal #1 pedo now too?!

sounds like she needs a valantine 1 .. what do you think pearl ? hahaha

You need one too lol!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.