Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to take a minute or two to thank Phil Panas for the great work he did on my car the last few weeks. I trailored my car from Memphis to Atlanta pretty much as a broken down wreck. The thing was actually in worse shape than I thought when I dropped it off. A few weeks with Phil, though, and my car is up and running quite well. He did all the work I asked him to plus some that I didnt intend. His work is outstanding, and his customer service is A+. I highly recommend anyone on the East side of the mississippi (or the rest of the country for that matter:)) to seek him out for advice and/or maintenance. Since I wasnt able to be there during the work, Phil made sure to keep track of everything and keep all of my replaced parts set aside for me to see. He did this to insure that I knew that everything I asked for was done and done right. I now have a "restored" TT and look forward to getting my car back over to him to get more done. Once again.....Thanks Phil.

·
Registered
391 Posts
IntenseTT,
You wouldn't happen to be related to Mark (WHIPASS) would you? If so I heard about your situation. Did you guys every figure out how to the solve the intercooler leak problem?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No...you are thinking about Harold. They got the leak fixed, and his car is good to go as far as I know. My car was at Phil's house at the same time as Harold's. Mark's car was there when I picked mine up yesterday.

·
"Philzilla"
694 Posts
IntenseTT, much thanks for the kind words. It was great meeting you and I enjoyed getting your car to full bpu!

ATLSUPDAWG#2, my welder had to cut the end-tank of the intercooler, weld up the leaking seams and reinstall the end tank. Now holds boost great!

I look forward to seeing you both again soon! :beerchug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts