Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I dropped my car off at SP to get a nitrous kit and some other misc. things done to it. They kept me up to date on how things were progressing and am pleased because communication is important when dealing with cars and shops.

In the end a few things went not as planned but when I got there they made sure to set things right and do what it took to make me happy. We came to an agreeable position and I am very pleased thus far. I haven't sprayed it myself on the street because honestly after looking at the dyno graph it scares the living shit out of me to spray it :D

Thanks to the whole SP crew for making it happen and then going the extra bit for customer satisfaction.

Thanks again to everyone besides Jerry!!!! I think my suspension leans a bit to the left now!!! :D Haha, but thanks guys

Signed,

Woon XL ;)

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
dammit Josh, what did it make? I think a Viper will by my next car.

Jason

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its ok Ryan! I wear my hat every day! I'd wear my shirt every day too but i think it would start to smell............

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have driven it about 30 miles.............and haven't sprayed it yet, I'm too much of a pussy!

That and the gas smell kinda scares me right now :D Oh well...............my neighbor yelled at me for starting the car up while his kid was trying to nap at 11 am..........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts