Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dusty,
Just another quick thanks for another quality product purchased from you! I wrote you last week about my black Volk GT-C's. I was able to get my scratch buffed and polished and it is hardly noticeable now. I just got my car back from the shop and had my Tein Coilover Kit installed. I thought my car looked nice after the rims and tires were put on, but that is nothing in comparison as to how bad it looks now! I will be sending some pictures as soon I figure out how to load them from my digital camera. The coilovers make all the difference in the world. Everytime I see the car I am in awe now! It really turn heads more now. By the way, thanks for the congrats on my new girl. She is so beautiful. Hopefully in another 16years she will be a full fledged Supra girl and be driving daddy's "classic" Supra to school.
Thanks again
Juston

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
I have often wondered how our cars will be view in 20 or 30 years. I anxiously await owning a Classic or 2 or 3 or 4!! :D

Glad you like the coilovers. They definitely make a day and night difference in both looks and handling ability Again thanks and good luck with your new family!!!

Dusty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts