Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was a pleasure meeting all of you.
I had a great time seeing everyone's cars.

Planning on a few big changes for the next meet.

See you guys on May 15.

Sin

·
OU Alumni
396 Posts
yeah, it was awesome meeting everyone, i posted pics up at ok speed under events and meets, btw. now i cant wait till i can find me a supra.

·
Registered
820 Posts
kevin I was expecting u at the meet. may be next time. I was glad to meet all the people and look at those beautiful cars.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I had a great time. Thanks everyone, and hope to see as many as possible on the 15th.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
sadil said:
kevin I was expecting u at the meet. may be next time. I was glad to meet all the people and look at those beautiful cars.
Adil,

Had a date and the pizza place was short so I was busy as hell that night, sorry, wish I could have made it. Your Supra looks great though, glad you liked the new Bomex tail!

You should be getting that check in the mail soon.

Take care and hope to see you on the 15th!

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Tulsa group might be able to get more than our 3 with the good turn out of this last meet.

Big plans are under construction but have to do with more power and maybe more flame bursts.

·
Older School
9 Posts
Thanks for coming down to all the Tulsa guys. I had a blast trying to keep up with you on I-35. Just another reason my old Mk2 needs a turbo. I can't wait to do this again with everyone.

·
7M Love
735 Posts
It was a blast, too bad it got a little overcast and chilly towards the end. I have a tone of pictures, but it's going to take a while to sort through them all :p.

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
My videos mostly turned out crappy. But I made a new camera mount that is much sturdier and it a better position and I also picked up a radar detector today... so I should be a little more ready for the next meet hehe. This meet was a blast and I cant wait to see you all again!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts