Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The car is now SOLD. The guy bought the car in the first 3 minits of seeing the car. Shes going on Wednesday to a very good home. Could not ask for a better one. Its sad but good.
Thanks for all the help the past 7 years guys.
Cheers
Allan

·
Twin-Turbos 2X the Proble
806 Posts
I hope it was a mk3 you sold! You are FREEEE!!!

If only I was so lucky!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yes it is/was a MKIII. I got a fair price. Not sure on what is next. This was not sold because I wanted to. So the next car will be something economical. I will probably stay Toyota. I receive too good of a discount to go anywhere else.
Expect to see some amazing stuff out of this car if the guy comes on here. He will keep in contact with me. He’s also a long time Toyota owner and a three time Supra owner. He wants to finish the car the way I would have. Show car. Money does not seam to be a problem.
Its was really cool, he flew in and we met at my mechanics, quick look at the out side then he sat in the drivers seat looked around and with a big grin said a very confident “SOLD”. I said “ahh… you’re making this to easy”. “Can I tell you about the car?” “O-ya; no problem tell me every thing” he said.

Lets just put it this way if any of you fellow Supra owner’s have put as much hart and soul into your car as I have, he would be your dream buyer. I’m very happy.
Allan

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what is that? Carola gt? if so i do not fit in those. 6'5 270lbs

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTZ said:
corgrats, Im guessing someone 18+ year old bought the car, 3 time supra owner eh. He probably knows a good supra when he saw it.

btw, was it a local buyer???
30 + would be my guess. He's from Prince Goerge.
Allan

·
Registered
166 Posts
sad to see it go man... but glad it's not to some kid who's going to put it in the ditch right away. One of the nicest (CLEANEST!!) I've ever seen!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Lycanthrope said:
30 + would be my guess. He's from Prince Goerge.
Allan

Wow! I might have to try and get in touch with him for when I go up to P.G to visit some family next month, would love to see the car up close.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well will see what goes on. He wants me to email him as much information sources as possible. It sounds like he will be pulling the motor this winter and build it up. There was allot of extras to go with the car, turbo kit second motor and some other cool stuff. He is going to have that stuff shipped up.
On another note I have posted these pictures of the new rad temp install. Very slick and custom. I went to Squammish last week (about 150km one way from my house). I came out of the IGA and my over flow tank over flowed. The rad temp sensor died at the IGA so my fans would not turn on….Long story short I hard wired the fans, topped up the over flow with rad fluid and went home. Got a new rad temp sensor installed. All the way back with the fans running the temp sat at 180-190 bang on where it should. So any way, the new owner left for P.G. about 12pm he phoned at about 6pm and said was very happy with the car and how it drove except he ended up having to top up the rad-over flow twice. The temp went up as high as 210. He thought it might be the thermostat? I was not sure if I replaced it before or after I had the car off the road for 2 years. I told him every thing + what most would not, I was completely truthful about every thing. So I hope it is nothing major. The only thing I can think about is I did not bleed the air out of the system well enough and an air pocket became a problem. Does any one have an idea?
Allan-X-Supra owner.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
did you finish the 5spd tranny swap? hopefully you will be back one day with a supra, too bad i didnt have the money for it. it was a very nice supra

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yup the car is now a five speed. Expect something from him in the spring of next year. Sound like he might be tairing the car apart by this winter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts