Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Street Beast.
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a PHR stage1 turbo kit, and a few other goodies.. I couldnt be happier!! I just wanted to say thanks to you guys.. I am still braking in the new clutch, so i really havent reached the turbos full potential, but i can feel its there!!
So big thanks to Jarrett, Luis, and Ben.. You guys mad a dream into realality!!

Thanks
Andy

·
SupraForums Manufacturer/Tuner
1,002 Posts
BlackDevilSupra... said:
I purchased a PHR stage1 turbo kit, and a few other goodies.. I couldnt be happier!! I just wanted to say thanks to you guys.. I am still braking in the new clutch, so i really havent reached the turbos full potential, but i can feel its there!!

Thanks
Andy
Glad to help Andy.. now go represent around Santa Fe!

Enjoy the new HP LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Glad you like the setup Andy :) Now get the clutch broken in so I can tune it to max safe boost for you . Then you will really like it :)

Thanks

Ben

N

·
0 Posts
Obiwan is cool, except for his forum signature that covers my whole 15" monitor LOL

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Sorry :( So much to express, so little room to say it :)

·
Banned
128 Posts
BlackDevilSupra... said:

Thanks
Andy

great!! now try making it street legal, and trying to convince the LAPOPOD thats looking under your hood that its stock. ;) :D j/k

they are great!! indeed

now when the CARB legal kit comes out ill buy you both mansions

not kidding btw on that im serious.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
ok done deal. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts