Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
17,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure appreciate your letting me check out the shop and hang out a bit today...hoping I wasn't in the way too much.

For anyone considering taking their car to RRev (whatever car), I'd just like to say that this is a really high quality group of guys and I wouldn't hesitate to leave my own Supra with them for whatever project you might envision. Give them a shout for your tuning or installation needs! :bigthumb:

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
I sure appreciate your letting me check out the shop and hang out a bit today...hoping I wasn't in the way too much.

For anyone considering taking their car to RRev (whatever car), I'd just like to say that this is a really high quality group of guys and I wouldn't hesitate to leave my own Supra with them for whatever project you might envision. Give them a shout for your tuning or installation needs! :bigthumb:
I can vouch for these guys aswell, when i needed a good shop to do the work on my car the right way i ended up finding a great shop. RREV motorsports is the best shop here in the northwest that you can be very confident you will be dealing with professionals and not amateurs.

These guys know what they are doing and have years of experience, i dont go to anyone else but these guys, expect to be on a waiting list though if you want any work done, that just goes to show how well their reputation is here.

Glad to have such a great bunch of guys with an excellent shop close to home, keep up the awesome work guys.

Alvin

·
Registered
573 Posts

Hey Bud, I didn't know you were in town. What time was that? We could have met at the shop. Oh well, maybe next time.

Jojo

·
Administrator
17,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jojo,

I enjoyed the big feature on the Golden Child they have on their wall and, as always, I thought of you when driving through Vancouver! I didn't know exactly how much time I'd have...so didn't want to create any scheduling difficulties for any of my buddies. It was a reasonably quick trip there for my wife, but I was able to spend some time at RRev!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts