Hi Artur, can we get Nick's added to the list? We made 1077whp @ 30psi with it last night.Update the list with what??
Nicely Done.Hi Artur, can we get Nick's added to the list? We made 1077whp @ 30psi with it last night.
Name: Nick Armer
Gen: '95 MK.IV Toyota Supra US-Spec
Engine/Turbo/Trans: 2JZ-GTE, Borg Warner S482 Billet, V-160
Dyno Sheet: See Video Link Below
Fuel Type: E85
- Microtech EFI LT-15C w/ X6 Igniter Box
- Force-Fed Racing Custom Built Engine Harness
- Force-Fed Racing Custom 3" SS Intercooler Piping
- 2JZ-GTE Factory Block/Mains/Crank
- Oversized Valves
- Wiseco Pistons (bored 0.10 over)
- Eagle Rods
- ARP Hardware
- 272 Camshafts
- OEM Toyota Headgasket
- OEM Ignition Coils
- Powerhouse Racing Intake Manifold
- Twin-Gate Exhaust Manifold
- Borg Warner S482 Billet (Small Cover)
- Boost Logic 4" Exhaust
- RPS Twin-Plate Clutch
- ID2000 Injectors
Footage of the beast on the dyno including dyno graphs:
This was our first bout tuning on E85 and even with a fairly conservative tune-up we were quite pleased with the results Nick definitely knows how to drive so it should be a blast working with him to get this thing down the track!
Thank you! I recently did a half mile up here in Calgary and managed a 253 km/hr with the coil packs breaking up....I have a new ignition setup waiting to go in, just need some time to do it, as well as my meth kit that's sitting in my garage! Defiantly loving the car that's for sure!Welcome to the family Silviadrftr. Added you to the list.