Supra Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I would imagine he is at the limit of his injectors and the 94 octane fuel to go any further.. The setup seems capable of A LOT more. That 700 on pump and relatively low PSI is really good, I think.

·
Toyota Hybrid Tech
806 Posts
I would imagine he is at the limit of his injectors and the 94 octane fuel to go any further.. The setup seems capable of A LOT more. That 700 on pump and relatively low PSI is really good, I think.
no way. mine cranked out 50whp more with 6psi less and on 91 oct. with a very conservative tune in it.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
no way. mine cranked out 50whp more with 6psi less and on 91 oct. with a very conservative tune in it.
What dyno are you on ... my car will do 850whp on a dyno jet !! this was on a dyno dynamics at 3400ft above sea level ... 92% duty on id1000's ... C16 obviously it'll do way more with more injector but i dont see the point of pushing a meth setup ... i enjoy being safely tuned thank you .

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
What dyno are you on ... my car will do 850whp on a dyno jet !! this was on a dyno dynamics at 3400ft above sea level ... 92% duty on id1000's ... C16 obviously it'll do way more with more injector but i dont see the point of pushing a meth setup ... i enjoy being safely tuned thank you .
I will have to agree that a Dyno Dynamics reads significantly less. When my Supra was bpu, it made 341whp on a dyno dynamics when in reality it was around 375 on a dynojet.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Cool story bro
we've got an internet expert here ... everyone look out !

Also youre running an 82mm turbo BRO ... if you didnt make more power than me at sea level where you live at less boost id have to wonder !!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
A dyno dynamic can be setup to read high or low or bang on similar to a dynojet. Ask jimmy or ryan and they will or should tell you its true. You won't know unless you put it on a dynojet. If the numbers mean that much then strap it on one. You made similar power to one car here dynojet stock motor and intake sea level with 1or 2 psi less same turbo you have.
Otherwise go out and lay some rubber and show some tailights to other cars...lol

61 - 69 of 69 Posts