Supra Forums banner

321 - 340 of 352 Posts

·
Administrator
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #322 ·
Passenger side kick panel
62111A & 62111B?
62101-14190-C0 pass kick panel is discontinued, the 62111b is the clip that holds it on that is available.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Does anyone know where to get the plastic clips for all the interior plastic trim panels?

·
Administrator
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 ·
Does anyone know where to get the plastic clips for all the interior plastic trim panels?
The screw covers that are about a half inch in diameter? Can you link or attach a photo?

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
No, it’s the push in plastic clips that slide into spots on the trim panel. Then you push in when you install it.

·
Administrator
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #326 ·
link a picture. Theres a number of similar clips. What trim panels?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Heard gazoo was going to start reproducing some mkiv parts. Anyone know if any truth to this. Fingers crossed. Anyone know of affordable engine harness solutions. Started rebuilding my 93 auto, had another child and had to put in hold. Really like to just buy one! Fingers crossed, toes too!

·
iSPOOL
1,418 Posts
Heard gazoo was going to start reproducing some mkiv parts. Anyone know if any truth to this. Fingers crossed. Anyone know of affordable engine harness solutions. Started rebuilding my 93 auto, had another child and had to put in hold. Really like to just buy one! Fingers crossed, toes too!
Theres a thread created and link to the reproduction parts request form.

·
Actual member since 2001.
2,606 Posts
Passenger side door or door skin? 1997.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,779 Posts
I M looking for brake light sensor toyota said its discontinued part number 89373-14080
Lamp Failure Sensor. What's wrong with yours? I can probably fix it. Also, there's a lexus part number that will also work in its place. PM me to continue this discussion if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Here is a list of parts I am currently looking for that Toyota said are discontinued. If anyone has information on NOS or used stuff I would appreciate a shout out. 97 TT Supra Apparently I ran out of talent in turn 4....
  • Front lower bumper/grille cover reinforcement #52021-14180
  • Right Headlamp assembly #81110-1B240
  • Left Headlamp assembly #81150-1B240
  • Right Front side marker lamp #81730-14170
  • Front body engine under panel #51420-14010
  • Air cleaner assembly #17700-46210
  • Upper air cleaner intake duct #17751-46050
  • Lower air cleaner intake duct #17752-46060
  • Turbocharger intercooler #17940-46070
  • Right Quarter panel air intake (finish panel) #62908-14...
  • Fuel tank #77001-14430
  • Right tail lamp assembly #81550-14700
  • Rear bumper cover #52159-14908

·
Registered
413 Posts
Here is a list of parts I am currently looking for that Toyota said are discontinued. If anyone has information on NOS or used stuff I would appreciate a shout out. 97 TT Supra Apparently I ran out of talent in turn 4....
  • Turbocharger intercooler #17940-46070
I'll speak just to that one bullet point above ^^

It's not an NOS Toyota part... but if you want a "new" OEM side mount MKIV intercooler there are two options other than used parts as of 2020: the excellent all-aluminum Garage Whifbitz MKIV TT side mount intercooler built to OEM dimensions... or alternatively you can contact Bell Intercoolers (located in Texas: https://bellintercoolers.com) and you can send them your stock SMIC as a template and they can build you an entire new stock/OEM dimension SMIC with modern core technology with metal end tanks.

I had this done with a Soarer JZZ30 intercooler that I sent to them and the work and quality was excellent. Still driving on it now and it's solid. The new core more than outflows the original CFM rating of tired old core (and actually exceeds the stock/original CFM of the MKIV TT SMIC just a bit with less thickness than the MKIV's SMIC-- so getting them to build a new stock dimension MKIV TT SMIC should be a reasonable improvement over the stock efficiency of the early 90's technology cores).

Every mounting bracket and captive nut spot from the old IC core was transferred to the new one in the exact location with a precise jig. They ensured it was a perfect bolt-back-in replacement "stock" IC.

Again, neither of the above suggestions are a new reproduced OEM side mount intercooler from Toyota but they are both solid options if you absolutely want to retain the factory side mount and want a totally "new" one.

Hope this helps a little, JGB.

·
Administrator
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #334 ·
The headlight assembly including bulbs what you listed are discontinued, but the complete headlight without bulbs are still produced fyi

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Thank you all for the Feedback. I was able to locate a used Inter cooler in excellent shape over the weekend. I am interested in the lights do you have a part number? I see a lot of dark lenses lights and thought it was a upgrade or European option. I am trying to remain 100% original as built. This was a unmolested factory perfect 97 anniversary edition. unfortunately I ran out of talent in turn 4 and now I am searching to restore it back to original specifications.

·
Administrator
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #336 ·
Thank you all for the Feedback. I was able to locate a used Inter cooler in excellent shape over the weekend. I am interested in the lights do you have a part number? I see a lot of dark lenses lights and thought it was a upgrade or European option. I am trying to remain 100% original as built. This was a unmolested factory perfect 97 anniversary edition. unfortunately I ran out of talent in turn 4 and now I am searching to restore it back to original specifications.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Thank you, I appreciate your feedback is there a number for the rear tail lights or RF Marker without out wiring still available?

·
The Great Beast 666
510 Posts
Hope they can make the drivers side TT seat as well as well everything else. including the 2JZGTE itself.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ABS sensors for pre-facelift cars (89546-14010) have been discontinued for a while. Now the facelift ones (89546-14020) also seem to be no longer available. That really sucks because you're almost guaranteed to destroy the sensor when removing it. Not to mention it's a safety-related part. As far as I know there's no easy aftermarket solution.

321 - 340 of 352 Posts