Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the talk and controversy surrounding the car, as i walked into the dealership i was surprisingly shocked.

After seeing the beast and being inside my view on this car is nothing but optimistic. Take a look for yourself! Head down to your nearest dealership I dare you!! Let me know how it goes :D

Attachments

·
Very Senior Member
9,950 Posts
NOPE shush
Said the one that joined SF 3 hours ago.
We know plenty about this car - no dealer will ever make me buy a BMW and neither would you.
It IS a bigger FR-S built by BMW.
If you buy based on looks, that is your choice. I don't.
BTW - it is not an A90, it is a J29.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Said the one that joined SF 3 hours ago.
We know plenty about this car - no dealer will ever make me buy a BMW and neither would you.
It IS a bigger FR-S built by BMW.
If you buy based on looks, that is your choice. I don't.
BTW - it is not an A90, it is a J29.
Im calling it the A80 supra much like "MK4" or "MKIV" for the A80 Supra. It's just another name and I have my own opinions, as do you.

A80 is what they referred to it in the dealership as well as on the signs on the exterior.

I do apologise that I joined 3 hours ago. I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience ;).

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
God damn... Europeans and teenagers love this BMW.

[youtube]

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,154 Posts
Toyota themselves have referred to it as A90, so i was lead to calll it that too.
Toyota wants you to think this is the successor to the A80 MkIV Supra, but it is NOT. Call it an MkV if you want, but A90 is a misdirection.

Can we get the title of this thread corrected?

·
Registered
117 Posts
That "Toyota Supra" in the rear looks like a someone decided to put the own badge on it. Its as if Toyota themselves said got to remind everyone its not a BMW lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Toyota wants you to think this is the successor to the A80 MkIV Supra, but it is NOT. Call it an MkV if you want, but A90 is a misdirection.

Can we get the title of this thread corrected?
Much like the rx8 to the rx7 we are not comparing just using the names! They are completely different cars just under similar names! (Unfortunately)

·
Very Senior Member
9,950 Posts
Much like the rx8 to the rx7 we are not comparing just using the names! They are completely different cars just under similar names! (Unfortunately)
You are just buying Toyota lies. The chassis code is J29 and the Z4 chassis code is G29. J(apan) and G(ermany). Got it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.