Supra Forums banner

The ANSWER to all your window hard water spot problems!!

778 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  99YellowStang 
#1 ·
I am so excited, I have had the car for over a year and this whole time i have been trying different ways to get the hard water spots off my window. These were horrible, i never bothered to wash my windows because they looked better dirty then clean with all the spots. If you tried vineager, steel wool, elbow greese, just about everything and can not get your spots off your windows this is for you!

I found this stuff called Duragloss Nu-Glass #755 at my local CarQuest today. I kept the receipt because I know from all the other stuff i bought, nothing worked, I went to town with it and I saw results but it took tons of work and not much results, I almost gave up but then I remembered the steel wool #0000 i had laying around from the time I tried to clean my windows with it. So instead of using a cotton towel I used steel wool to rub in the "nu-glass". WOW, it got all my water spots off with ease. Finally I can enjoy my car with clean windows!!! I am so excited about this because I hated it, it ruined my car, it made it look like my windows were always dirty, but not anymore. GREAT stuff!

Here are the steps that worked for me:
1. Clean the window with any sort of glass cleaner, also dry it off
2. Make a few lines on the window with Duragloss Nu-Glass #755
3. Take Steel Wool #0000 and just rub it in, put some effort into it, but you dont have to kill yourself, once it gets hazy I kept going until I almost started taking off the haze
4. Take a cotton towel and wipe off the haze
5. Step back and enjoy your new windows free of all water spots

NO. 755 NU-GLASS
A blend of cleaners and abrasives formulated to remove water spots from glass which are formed by impurities in water. Will not scratch the glass surface.

www.duragloss.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.