Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1753 Posts

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because fck you, that's why.

I just attempted to take a dump, and I'm now constipated. For like 4 days in a row it was a constant stream of butt pee, then one day it flipped a 180 and it feels like a traffic jam in there (complete with a horn now and then and the smell of Arab taxi drivers).

FML :faint:

In other news, I'm sleeping in my mom's office because they have company that is using the spare bedroom.

How's your day?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Get your girl(boy)friend to dildo you up the ass it will fix it. I guarantee. Canuckistan experience speaking here.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Speaking of band names, feel free to use:

Hooty Mcboobless and the itty bittee titty comitee.

We just broke up, and are not getting back together (I murdered all the other bandmates)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
While looking for a gif to reply to the 4 way stop thread.. I found that this donald rage gif goes very well with Skirllex's Bangarang :rofl:

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts

·
1,793 Posts
Two days ago while I was in Alaska, two "homeless" guys, one in his fifties, the other in his twenties, both Native Alaskans, asked me for some money so they could eat. Older guy had about 3 teeth; younger guy had on a brand new flat-bill hat (a.k.a. Idiot Identification Device), brand new jersey, and brand new Nikes. I was feeling generous, so I gave them zero dollars. I should have harvested their organs and donated them to the ground.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,972 Posts
Because fck you, that's why.

I just attempted to take a dump, and I'm now constipated. For like 4 days in a row it was a constant stream of butt pee, then one day it flipped a 180 and it feels like a traffic jam in there (complete with a horn now and then and the smell of Arab taxi drivers).
Have you tried removing the Arab taxi driver first?

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
I can just imagine MM parked between two minivans outside of a girl's soccer game, masturbating furiously in the parking lot behind the tinted windows. Upscale pedo rapevan... Nice.

1 - 20 of 1753 Posts